• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How´s it going PokéCommunity!

AndreasTutaro

King of Tutaros
Years
  • How´s it going everybody of this forum that is actually reading this my name is Andreas or you could call me Andrew or as the people in my country,Chile would call me Gringo which means American.So I really hope to meet some nice people in my time on these forums and maybe post hacks or tutorials.

SEE YOU GUYS LATER!​

Years
  • Hello Andreas, and welcome to PC!

If you came for hacks, you'll definitely love the section that is Emulation & ROM Hacking. It's one of the most active sections on PC due to the large hacking community, and while I'm not a specialized hacker myself due to those complex codes and stuff, I did take time to see all the fun hacks on offer. There's some great ones like Shiny Gold, Flora Sky, Snakewood and more. And there's even resources and tools there you can use to make your own hacks. Can't wait to see your creations sometime.

And I've never met anyone from Chile before, but at least PC has loads of diversity among its members. In fact, PC in general has very diverse topics which you should definitely check out if you ever need a break from ROM hacks. There's the Pokemon sections, and even the off-topic stuff that's popular among members. Have fun here and if you need help, just ask a moderator and they should be able to help you.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Celso

Trainer
    Years
  • Welcome Andrew! I'm also new here and it's good to see there are people representing lots of countries. I'm not a hacker myself but I sure have fun playing them, they are really interesting and it's playing like we the fans want it to be. I'm also looking forward to your work !

Back