• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How amny times in Ru/Sa did you get in the hall of fame?

About how many times did you het in the Hall of Fame in Ru/Sa?

• Total voters

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
  • How many times in Ru/Sa did you get in the hall of fame?

How many times in versions Ruby and Sapphire did you get into the hall of fame? I got in 48 times. Most I did it with only one Pokemon in my team, Swampert (lv. 100).

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Oh, at least 75 with Kyogre alone. It's probably in the eighties (to train up Pokemon via EXP Share), but I can't remember the exact number :D

~ MCD

Winter2424242

Androgynous Role-Player
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    I still have yet to beat the game, though I am just before the Elite right now. Of course, I figure I'll spend another good long while training at Victory Road before I taken them on.

The great thing about that is that calls are fairly dead today at work, so I can train here for the rest of the day!

*loves working at a tech support call center*

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2004
    ive beaten it bout 99 times in like the last 2 weeks with just my blazeiken lvl 100 use 12 protiens zincs ects on him ouch those bircks hurt i dont know the penguins took away my sanity watch out for the radioactive monkeys they bite

what now kyle i beat your record!

ooo agian i beat it so make that 100 booyah

EDIT: And everyone let's be calm and be careful about our language... just because someone is misbehaving, doesn't mean we all hurl terrible words back at him too to ignite the spark, ready for a flame war

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Eight times so far. I think I'm the lowest one here. I don't really find a need in fighting the League over and over again since I cheat.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I don't fight the elite four that often since I found that the people in secret bases are usually stronger adn I get more out of them. But I have beaten them 12 times.

runeknightx

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    my friend is crazy it took him at least half an hour showing me all the pages of his hall of fame going threw each page fast and only talking about the major ones (we were really bored) i dont know how many times but i no he beat it at least over 100 times maybe a lot more
    ive beaten it about 50 times but only because i was bored

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • a whole lot of times, 'cuz it doesn't show my first team anymore
    it shows the winning pokemon as Tropius
    and I did that with Tropius about a 100 pokemon ago
    once they're at lv 60 i only train against the pokemon league
    I won't stop 'till all 384 pokemon are at lv 100 with moves and natures for
    battles know what I mean...LMAO

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i've beaten them so many times. i use my bashamo and raquaza (both 100). i use sky uppercut on all the darks, crunch on all the ghosts, sky uppercut on the ice types, outrage on the dragons, sky uppercut/fire blast on steven. i send a pokemon i'm training out first holding exp share, that way he gains 3/4 of the exp.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I got 743 with Jirachi(lv.2,000)Awesome!pm me for info how to get Jirachi(lvl.1,000)

Years
  • 321 or around there, just brought all my my allstars .......

all around 70.....
    highest treecko evolution
    meganium
    groudon
    altaria
    rayquazia
    jirachi

Back