• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How anxious are you for HGSS?

Sirrush

Bringer of Chaos
    Years
    didn't really get to play silver or gold before. just crystal so am excited to hear these are coming out. wish it'd be sooner than they will be but i can wait. will give me time to finished beating everything on plat.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My interest in the games have waned significantly since DP, but I'm pretty anxious as to whether or not I'll actually buy it like I should have done with Platinum.
    Other than that, I'll wait patiently for it's impending release. :)

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Well, I'm not anxious yet, chances are I'll get jumpy about the time it's released in Japan and then again about a month before it's released here.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm so anxious, I'm JITTERY! :D

(Or that could just be the ice cream I just ate.)

PatJamma

From the ashes
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    I so anxious for hg/ss that I'm not going to sleep until they hit amarica!

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    I'm crazy excited.
    The main reason I went out for the job I'm 99.99% sure I'll get was to save up a bunch of money for SS/HG and a few other things I've been wanting.

Best of all, I know another person who is just as excited about them getting released as I am, so as soon as one of us finds new info, we get to squee over it together. x3

Years
    I wish it was out now in the US. (I don't have to go to college until September now. My semester just ended last Wednesday.) The game will probably be out while I still have classes. I don't want the new game to affect my grades. I just want to play it now, but I'll be patient....

FalconJoker

Joking with the Devil
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2009
    Eh, semi-anxious. Never played the originals so I'm kinda looking for it. But at the same time, loving Platinum, so no big rush.

Last edited:

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Of course I'm anxious. I really wanted a GSC remake, so... I'm buying the Japanese version RIGHT when it comes out.

Now I gotta go and beat my Pt game. :) *starts ramming crazily on the DS*

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    As cool as this is going to be, I can't help but think that they're going to flop it somehow.

Then again, nothing can be perfect. But still, I actually like Johto, and I want to keep it's glory preserved.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    As cool as this is going to be, I can't help but think that they're going to flop it somehow.

Then again, nothing can be perfect. But still, I actually like Johto, and I want to keep it's glory preserved.
    By thinking like that, you already know that you're not going to like it.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    You have a point, but I'm going to give it a try. Still going to love the old graphics, however.
    Good point, I do like the old 8-bit-y tiles, but I'd still love to see a fully flourished Johto region.

I mean, just looking at new bark town with the wind effects and stuff makes me believe they're working very hard at the very ambiance of the game.

A beautiful Johto is a good Johto in my book.
    8(

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    We got aways to go before they are released in Japan but I would rate the way I feel about it as moderately to fairly excited more so for the events potential (Celebi Event ..::drool::..)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am pretty excited for it but I am waiting patiently as we get more news about it and things like that.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    I am pretty excited for it but I am waiting patiently as we get more news about it and things like that.

Yeah there is no point in wetting one's nappy and saying "I can't wait gimme now" YEAH coz that will make the game come out quicker lol

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    I'm excited they're doing a G/S remake, but could wait a while. I mean, platinum did just come out. Besides, I have to go to college this fall and I'm going to be buried in college work.

Back