• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How are you getting yours?

Green20

Nomad
    Years
    HG and SS are almost out but how are YOU gonna get them. I'm gonna probably buy mine either the day of or some time within a month. Plus I won't have money in time to pre-order.

Years
    I just pre-ordered SS today from Gamestop. They're having free shipping, only bad thing is shipping seems to take forever sometimes.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    My brother pre-ordered both of the versions so we could get our own game.
    I think it was on the 7th when I came to get Pichu, if I'm not mistaken.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I preordered mine the day after the Pichu event started. Now, I'm just waiting on that phone call.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have already bought them, just waiting til I can go pick them up from Walmart.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I'm going to reserve one from Gamestop after I get paid on the 1st of March. Then possibly sometime after it's used, I'll get the other eventually.

Newbie 2.0

The New Type of Noob
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2011
    I am going to go down and buy it at GameStop on Monday, the day after it comes out. I didn't preorder it or anything.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    HG and SS are almost out but how are YOU gonna get them. I'm gonna probably buy mine either the day of or some time within a month. Plus I won't have money in time to pre-order.

I pre-ordered both. So I'm just going to finish some breakfast on Sunday and stop by Bestbuy since they reserved my copies.

Yukima

Mad Scientist
    Years
    I preordered both games at Gamestop a week or two ago, when the Pichu event was still going on. SS is going to my brother, while HG will be mine... and I'll probably end up getting another SS copy for myself later on. :D

Back