• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you going to spend your summer?

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm going to learn how to photoshop (I can already do hair and eye colour) expertly, and be a general waste of space. I'll probably do a lot of cooking and gaming though, especially since my brothers week off from work doesn't coincide with mine this year.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2011
    Spending time with some friends and family.
    Getting a job.
    Playing video games.
    Feeling sorry for myself about how I don't feel close to my friends and how I love this girl but she doesn't feel the same way.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Playing video games
    Apply for jobs
    Playing more video games
    Applying for more jobs

Unless I actually get a job that is.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Well, in two weeks I'm going to Europe, then I'm going to Spain. When I get back I want to catch up on my math studies. Thats about it.

Years
  • Well, I always do this theatre program for one month during the summer so I will be doing that starting Tuesday. I also work and I now have marching band since I just joined in the spring. Oh, I'm also visiting colleges and reading books and writing essays for my AP Government class for next year. And in between all of that, hang out with my friends and play video games. So yeah, it's a busy summer for me. =]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Looking for something to do. Whether it be work, learning, or getting the heck out of the country for a few days (not likely, but I'm going mad here).

Sunkern

Self explanatory
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    Like every other day. In front of my computer going on random sites that entertain me.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Summer to-do list:

• Finish uni entrance exams kdone, but failed
    • Get a summer part-time job found one, 12 USD/hour
    • Spend a week with my girfriend at the beach uh-huh
    • Go camping with best friends and explore a cave
    • Find a full-time job for Fall
    • Host an innovative and totally addictive forum mind game on pc

Years
  • I wish I had some totally tubular plans like everyone else that I know has. But no, I don't. I'm pretty much spending my life on my computer, and oddly enough I'm still bored to tears. XD Except when I can get a chance to go to the city. I've been desperate recently, going with anyone possible. Luckily, I got a lot of money for graduation and I've already spent a largish chunk of it with all this shopping. I don't think I'm old enough to get a job yet, although I'd love to start saving for my future first car, which is going to be a totally rad station wagon. <3 And a lack of friends makes it even harder to get out of the house. o: Not to mention, we probably aren't going on a vacation. I'm totally sick of looking at my bedroom, and there's nowhere else to go in the house, you know? At least I'm planning to redecorate soon.

I'd absolutely love to start playing the synth keyboard, and a long summer like this would totally be a perfect time to learn how. Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford it, even with all the money I ran into recently. Maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas. XD I also wouldn't mind doing some reading, but I haven't been to the bookstore in ages, and books cost a pretty penny, especially manga. But I think I might just spend both of my gift cards next time I go to the bookstore and buy the rest of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series. XD

So, yeah, a really really boring summer on my part. Gag me with a spoon. <_<

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I'm gonna spend the summer talking to my hubby-wubby. I got a job application for Charlotte Russe. But, we'll see.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • My summer ends in a month D:
    We got out May 23rd.
    I had Drivers Ed the entire month of June.
    Now i'm wasting my time away by reading, sleeping, playing pokemon, playing xbox, playing guitar, and more sleeping.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Staying up really late most nights and listening to music. Though in three days I have holiday for two weeks. :D

Back