• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How are you training your pokemon to level 100?

Soviet Russia

The Chosen Nub
Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Basically asking how everybody is training their pokemon.
    I trained most of mine from 60-80 in the giant chasm then use the elite four for the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Seems like a discussion more suitable for the Pokémon Gaming Central board seeing as this can call for all generations, so I'll go ahead move it over there. Also take note, the B/W Weekly Poll prefix is for the use of myself and Forever only.

SeanTheOriginal

Serious trainer is serious
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    I using Route 14, just outside of Black City/White Forest, to level my Pokemon to 100. Equip whatever Pokemon you're leveling with a Lucky Egg and just ride the bike back and forth along the path to find shaking grass.

I managed to get my Zoroark to 100 using that method and it was relatively painless. Also managed to find a Shiny Audino in that exact area. So I'm going to be using that as my method of leveling.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I usually just train at the Elite Four or battle trainers that have high level pokemon.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • I'm not doing it. Way back in Gens 1 and 2 it was needed in order to participate in the Prime Cup in the Stadium games. Now, with the auto leveling feature, it's just a waste of time since your Pokémon's levels are reduced to level 50 anyway. After they get to about level 60, I just stop training them...

レイジングブラスト

Back after a short break
    Years
  • Well after I'm done EV training I battle some Audino to get them around Lv.60 and then I start taking on the elite 4. I still haven't managed to train a Pokemon to level 100 in white yet but before I restarted, I managed to get a Hydregion by doing this. The lucky lucky egg Prof. Juniper gives you also makes training a hell of a lot fun and easier.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I use the Lucky Egg, EXP Share, and/or Rare Candies, whenever I can get them, to level up my Pokemon fast.

Back