• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How awkward.

Years
  • I'm so shy, posting here takes all the courage I have. ;-; I'm unsure why it's so intimidating.
    Anyway, since I don't know how else to go about starting this:
    My favorite Pokemon is Skitty, I've been obsessed with the franchise since I was about 6 (my first game was Red, then got the rest of the first gen.), and I constantly have my DSi with me, and as of late, either Pokemon SS or Pokemon Diamond has been in it.
    I hope to meet people here who I'll contact outside of this site. :')

Pkmn Newb Tyler

Loving my Nidoqueen <3
    Years
  • Yeah, I know your pain. It was very intimidating to post for the first time for me considering im new to the franchise! Anyways I hope you enjoy it here, the people are REALLY nice and very helpful!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, trust me. Get posting around here long enough and you're gonna meet some of the best friends you could ever have. I've been here for five years and I wouldn't trade the friends I've made here for anything. :] I don't know what it is, but us Pokémon buffs, past or present, tend to make some really friendly people! :D And, of course, we use mediums outside of this place~

Ooooh, and don't be intimidated by us! We wouldn't dream of biting your head off and feasting upon the decadent sweetness that dwells within. Well, unless you're made of liquid sugar... you aren't made of liquid sugar, are you?

But yeah! Do feel free to come chat with me whenever you feel like, and I'm always available if you need help on the site, as well as the other people in bold, colored user names. :3 Have fun!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Welcome to PC! When I had 0 posts, I was also really shy of even posting an introductory thread. But after I did, everything went out smoothly. I'm pretty sure the same thing will happen to you. ^_~

Anyways, read the rules and have fun!
    I feel like I'm forgetting something...oh right a poem!

Welcome Ms. doredla!
    Don't worry, PC is not like lava,
    You can make yourself at home,
    Like the flowers on full bloom!

Persephoni

A.K.A ~Sierra-Bella~
    Years
  • I didnt post for ages, finally got the courage a few days ago, so I know how you feel kind :P Anyway Welcome! Hope you meet all sorts of nice people like i have :D

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Yeah, it can be really awkward to post, but once you're past that feeling everything will be fine and all. I still feel shy to post at times, but as long as you're polite and stuff, there's nothing to worry about.

And welcome to the forums!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Welcome! You have a very lovely username! Doredia is one of my favourite pokemon. :3

Oh, I know what it's like; butterfly's in stomach, sweating, it seemed your aching everywhere, etc. That's how I felt when I first joined and introduced myself here. But, don't feel too intimated! Here at PC, you're surrounded by good, kind-hearted people who will be happy to meet you, and help you along the way. And I'm one of them! You can call me Miss D. <3 I love Skitty! [I need to put it in my favorites list!] Its a shame though -- in Diamond and Pearl, its ability Normalize makes ALL her moves normal; so...its kind of hard to hit those ghost type pokemon. ;3; [But that's why I have cute charm instead!] And another thing; its kiiiiind of hard to find it in R/B/E; it took me 2 hours to actually catch one without fainting it by accident. V////V

I have been in the pokemon franchise ever since I was 5 I think; I even remember begging my parents to buy my first game boy color, so I can play my first pokemon game: pokemon yellow. :3 Like yourself, I do tend to take my DSi everywhere with me too! And play pokemon games Pokemon Heart Gold, or Pokemon Platinum, and some other DS games like Disgaea or Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, but for the most part, its those two games. <3 Now lately, I've been restarting my pokemon HG alot...because I wanna see what its like to raise new pokemon and beat the game with them. :3

Oh yes, juuuust in case you're aware, there's a Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver sub-forum, where you can basically discuss the games, share your views on the series as a whole, talk about the new features, get some extra help, answer people's questions about the games etc; right at this link here:[ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=189 ] And there is also a Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum sub forum, where you can discuss those games, right here: [ https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=136 ]. But, like all members, you can explore wherever you wish and do whatever you want [as long as its within the rules of course!]

Hm, yeah! I hope one day we can talk and maybe we can also talk at MSN as well! <3 I'm always available for whenever you want to talk, or maybe just ask for help. <3 Enjoy your time here. :3

Years
  • Oh, wow, thanks guys.
    Ms Doronjo, thanks for the links. I haven't quite gotten the hang of the forums yet, so I'm not quite sure where everything is. So many subforums... ;-; If you'd like my MSN, I'd love to give you it. Just message me. Also, doredia and gochimiru are my favorite 5th gens. So precioussss.
    I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who got all shy about posting on a forum. I mean, it's just the internet. But it's so embarrassing. Bringing attention to yourself, in a forum full of people who have no idea who you are. Maybe I'm just too big of a wussy.
    Also, again to Ms Doronjo, I LOVE DISGAEA. The Disgaea series is one of my top favorite game series. The only game I've yet to play is the 3rd installment for PS3, which I lack. ;-; But for the most part, I play Pokemon. I also just recently got/beat the new Pokemon Rangers. I also have the new Wii game which focuses on Pikachu. But I haven't been able to play it yet due to me not having my wiimotes. :<

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    It's okay, it's okay. I've been here for almost six years, and I'm still shy when I post around most of the time. >___>;

BUT I do it anyway, obviously. xD;;

Welcome to PC, doredla, and don't be too shy to fully enjoy this place.
    Most of us are generally pretty friendly, and as far as I know no one bites. /shot

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! Yeah, it can seem a little intimidating at first, but once you get used to how things work you'll end up having a great time! It's what's kept me here for over 3 years!

I'm definitely another one of those longtime fans who's been around since the first generation (though my first game was Blue). As for me, Platinum is my primary Pokemon gmae, while I do some stuff in Soul Silver and Leaf Green from time to time.

But I do invite you to explore the forum and get to know the many friendly members that we have here. It's definitely worth it!

Back