• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How can I change my Name in PokeCommunity? Anyone?

WobbuffetPokemon

Call me Wobbuffet!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2009
    I want to change my name to ProudInHanselAndGretelSchoolOfCavite or in short Proud in Hansel and Gretel School of Cavite but I don't want to create an account again! Does anyone know How can I change my name in PokeCommunity!?

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    There's a thread for it. Click here.

But you must've been registered for 4 months so you'll have to wait.

Alec_

Years
    You need to wait for over Four Months to change your name. \o/. As what as have others said ^^ Also. Check that name if it's already been taken. ( After 4 Months ). Okay? XD;;

~Fairytales.

The Red Chain

You are a fairly new member WobbuffetPokemon.. just make a new account with your desired name anyway.
    It only takes like 5 minutes to register..
    Unless you can wait four months, then alright.

Edit ; Btw, I know you neg reppers love me. I said only one line that everyone else said, and I gave a different suggestion from everyone else.
    Parroting? Hardly.
    Way to fail in your rep comments. ;D

Last edited:
    Back