• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How can I get Mew in Fire Red???

Years
    To get a Mew in Fire Red you need to either trade from Emerald or use codes since when they made the hop from GSC to RSE they did not enable trading.

You can read on how to get Mew in emerald here.

Rochard E.

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    If anyone has Mew and lives in the Southern part of Ontario, Canada and wants to trade, PM me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2007
    If anyone has Mew and lives in the Southern part of Ontario, Canada and wants to trade, PM me.

why would anyone want to trade the rarest pokemon ever?

To get a Mew in Fire Red you need to either trade from Emerald or use codes since when they made the hop from GSC to RSE they did not enable trading.

You can read on how to get Mew in emerald

thank you very much. umm i guess i have to make this message longer at least 25 characters blah blah blah.

Last edited:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Yeah codebreak, gameshark, AR, their all the same, mew is only available to emerald as an event, if you have the Old Sea Chart, that allows you to go to the island where you catch one.

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
    Years
    use a cheat!google pokemon chaos black(a hack of FR)
    and pokemon chaos black downloads and then click on youtube
    how to get past Mt moon and click on it then copy the code from the message.OOps thats for mewtwo!anyways if you still want it the code allows you to walk thru walls!!!

Back