• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] How can I make trainers with emerald 650

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Like the title says, how can I make trainers with the new pokemon? In advance trainer the new pokemon do not show.
    FIX: I used Hopeless trainer editor and just changed the amount of pokemon in the ini. In the program the pokemon show but their sprites are messed up. This doesn't matter because when you play the rom in an emulator, everything is fine.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Like the title says, how can I make trainers with the new pokemon? In advance trainer the new pokemon do not show.

A-Trainer lacks an ini, so extended pokemon fail to show.
    You should use an updated trainer editor that does have an ini. Hopeless Trainer Editor is a good example. You may have to edit the ini yourself though.

Mueez

Currently Working on "" POKEMON :MYSTERIES OF LEGE
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2023
    Get Unnamed Trainer Editor.
    and in LCCoolj95 's original post (Pokemon emerald 650) there's the INI for Unnamed Trainer editor.

And when you want to change the Trainer (Like number of Pokemon, Moves etc.) there's a Button named "change"
    Click that button and edit as you may like
    I've attached a screenshot below too.

Attachments

• How can I make trainers with emerald 650
      Untitled.png
      34.2 KB · Views: 32
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    I tried what you said Mueez but the program says "Unable to open rom".
    I got it semi fixed tho. I used Hopeless trainer editor and just changed the amount of pokemon in the ini. In the program the pokemon show but their sprites are messed up. This doesn't matter because when you play the rom in an emulator, everything is fine.

Mueez

Currently Working on "" POKEMON :MYSTERIES OF LEGE
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2023
    Here.
    I've given the INI
    It is working fine for me though.
    Have you patched the FILE onto a CLEAN EMERALD ROM?

Attachments

• TrainerEditor.ini
      2 KB · Views: 40
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Oh it worked. I guess when I have the rom loaded in other programs it can't open it :/

Back