• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"How can you like THAT Pokémon??"

Yams

Polursaring!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2013
    My favorites are Gardevoir, Ursaring, Arcanine, and Mamoswine. They aren't that typical to be favorites, or I wouldn't think they are.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Venonat and Venomoth. I normally hate bug-types for horrible move-sets and everything, but I've always been a fan of a good poison type, though, which is probably why I like Venomoth so much.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    I understand why most people hate the 'bat line (they have a high encounter rate, sometimes your pokemon are too slow and they use Mean Look and Confuse Ray, when your opponent is using Crobat, it tends to be a speedy beast, etc), but I still can't bring myself to hate them. I actually find the RB sprite of Golbat to be kind of cute in an ugly way. I know, I'm strange x D

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    I don't know why, I mean no clue, but I love Staryu and Starmie

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I don't know, I have a preference for mostly quadrupedal pokemon like Absol and Eevee, but they differ alot from the big dawgs like Garchomp and other dragon types, which I also love. But then you go into other things like Mawile or Latias, which are out of the question.

I haven't had anyone think my taste in pokemon was wierd though, just different, haha.​

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    wow
    I love magikarp, he's just epic, i mean SPLASH! >u< SPLASH!!!!!

pidgey is awesome as well i mean dude pidgeot
    and oh my bob, slowpokes are so cute and dopey and...squishy looking >u<!

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I don't really know why I like Toxicroak but it has grown on me ever since it was introduce in the show.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    People laugh at me all the time when I tell them my favorite pokemon is Weezing. Most of the time they assume it is weak because it was a Team Rocket pokemon and always lost with James. I always train a very strong Weezing, and in real life I would surprise a lot of people. Weezing has always been my favorite.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    My friend thinks I'm weird because I like Crawdaunt.
    Hey! I too am a crawdaunt fan! Other Pokemon I like who may be disliked by others are Blaziken, Honchkrow and Muk! I like all of these pokemon, but am not sure why I like them!

jaimelectric

Has finally obtained all 493!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    My tastes in pokemon surprise even myself sometimes, I think. While I insist that GSC pokemon were my favorite (and they were, as a whole), the top three favorites that come first to mind are Ludicolo, Spoink, and Stantler. C:

TheAliveTrain

I love *splashes* Magikarps
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2009
    Other than some Dark types (like Honchkrown) I have on my faves Tropius, Carnivine, Donphan and Rampardos.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Purugly. Not sure why,it's chubby but has high speed rated 4/5 in the Platinum Guide.
    Purugly,I don't think it'a ugly T_T It makes a cute sound...yet vicious xDD Compared to Milotic,Eeveelutions,Flygon,Kingdra....It doesn't match as much.
    The listed are either cool,cute,or elegant based on appearence,but I'd put Purugly in cute. Pretty odd? o.o"

Years
    I REALLY like Charmander. haha I have like a level 90 something Charmander (never let it evolve :) ) on my Leaf Green game

And Eevee and all its evolutions, especially Flareon, Espeon, and Glaceon

Cyndaquil, Chikorita, and Totadile (I love the Johto starters)

Ponyta because I ride horses and its a fire type

Vulpix (I'm just a sucker for fire types)

Beautifly and Butterfree...just because...

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I REALLY like Charmander. haha I have like a level 90 something Charmander (never let it evolve :) ) on my Leaf Green game
    I don't let my Charmanders evolve, either. My original Red game has a level 100 Charmander.

As far as liking weird Pokemon, Mew and Charmander are my absolute favorites, so nothing out of the ordinary there. But I happen to have a soft spot for Whiscash... not quite sure what it is about him, but he's adorable.

Gizamimi Pichu

The Medic
    Years
    I'd have to say Aron + evos would be the group of pokemon I like that most people are either indifferent to, or don't like.

I find it incredibly useful that Aggron can learn surf, not to mention it just has a good move-pool in general, and I find Aron to be extremely cute.

Back