• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how come i cant use my team no wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

YONNY93™

Great trainer
Years
  • i cant use my team when i put battle with someone my team is

mew 100
    arceus 100 (action replay)
    darkria 100 (action replay)
    electrive 100
    Aggron 100
    Blaziken 100

PLEASE HELP!

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Sorry, guess it just isn't your lucky day.

On the first few days of Pokemon Battle Revolution, a majority of players were nine year olds who prefered just using what we consider "hacked Pokemon," which are Pokemon caught and/or manipulated in someway by editing the hex code that makes up the game. Nintendo then made it that any team with one of these Pokemon would then come up as a bad egg or just uncompatible on Wi-Fi until you removed the hakced pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    It's definitely because you hacked your team via Action Replay, seeing as some of those pokemon aren't available in America as of yet I believe.

Twar3Draconis

Super Asian
    Years
  • Arc and Darkrai have not been released in ANYWHERE, except for the Demo Darkrai or the Movie Darkrai. Perhaps their stats are too high? All pokemon stat points add up to 510 total, so if you put all of them to 255...

Last edited:

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    i cant use my team when i put battle with someone my team is

mew 100
    arceus 100 (action replay)
    darkria 100 (action replay)
    electrive 100
    Aggron 100
    Blaziken 100

PLEASE HELP!

because of the two action replay pokemon, they are classed as HACKED and Nintendo don't allow HACKED pokemon online, you HACKER.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Hacking gets you nowhere!
    Nintendo seems to be stopping cheaters from now on in those games, and i'm happy about it.

So, next time get a real team and not a hacked one if you want to use it.

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
    Years
  • Sigh, would everyone stop flaming him, it's very tiring -_- i don't agree with hacking either, but it's his choice really, so let him get on with it.

Yonny it's because you have an arceus on your team, and a hacked darkrai as well.

Hacked darkrai can't get past the wifi filter, only the legit cherish ball ones that nintendo gave out, so if you take those out you should be able to get on fine.

And fyi to everyone here, i just tried to get on wifi with some hacked mon i got off gts and i got on fine, but as soon as i put my traded arceus in my card and tried i got nowhere, so it shouldn't be the hacking side but the arceus and non-legit darkrai thats the issue.

T_S: Sorry i can't help you though, as far as i can see you shouldn't have a problem.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Pokemon battle revolution was down the other day, so I couldn't face anyone, so yeah...
    I think they changing the rules maybe like that one time was you can't use legends over wi-fi.

YONNY93™

Great trainer
    Years
  • Sigh, would everyone stop flaming him, it's very tiring -_- i don't agree with hacking either, but it's his choice really, so let him get on with it.

Yonny it's because you have an arceus on your team, and a hacked darkrai as well.

Hacked darkrai can't get past the wifi filter, only the legit cherish ball ones that nintendo gave out, so if you take those out you should be able to get on fine.

And fyi to everyone here, i just tried to get on wifi with some hacked mon i got off gts and i got on fine, but as soon as i put my traded arceus in my card and tried i got nowhere, so it shouldn't be the hacking side but the arceus and non-legit darkrai thats the issue.

T_S: Sorry i can't help you though, as far as i can see you shouldn't have a problem.

THANKS MAN FOR THE HELP :-]]

Twar3Draconis

Super Asian
    Years
  • Shaymin and Arceus have not been officially released in Japan, so they can't get on WiFi. Regardless of game, or type. Hacked, or Glitched, they can't get on. Darkrai, perhaps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back