• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How come I caught Legendaries easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    I caught Groudon before with only 4 ultra balls and nothing else, and I caught Kyogre with only 1 ultra ball and nothing else, both of them has their lives still in orange not red. But I caught them after alot of restarting cuz I always kill them... Why is it like that? Will those kind of things happen in D/P as well or not?

also please answer my other question thanks

pokecommunity. com/ showthread.php?p=4004483

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I think the answer is basically luck, because it took me around 10 ultra balls to be able to capture any legendary.

And yeah, the legendaries in D/P are basically the same in levels and what not, since either Dialga or Palkia appears at level 47, opposed to Groudon/Kyogre at level 45.

And after the Pokemon league, the level 70 based Pokemon are about as hard to capture as Rayquaza was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back