• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How come you can't get Celebi in the games?

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    smithy.boy said:
    THANKS for clearing it up some of you but only ways to get celebi is:
    :pokeball: use a cheat
    :pokeball: get him in japanese promotion
    :pokeball: Pokemon colosseum bonus disc
    :pokeball: or in the japanese pokemon crystle game

i'll fix that up
    :pokeball: use a cheat
    :pokeball: get him in japanese promotion
    :pokeball: Pokemon colosseum bonus disc
    :pokeball: or in the japanese pokemon crystle game
    :pokeball: Australian Promotion (now stopped)

(they came to my local shopping center and gave it out)

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    I ue brick breaker on ruby to get celebi and everything i need, i caught them all at LV2-3 so i get the full pleaseure of training them, however ive been working on my metagross lately so i cant wait to move on to the others, im gonna train deoxys, then celebi, then bulbasaur!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2005
    I know how to get a Celebi:

1. Gameshark
    2. Action Replay
    3. On Pokemon Gold get all the Kanto Region pokemon. Then go back to the guy who makes special pokeball from apicorns. Talk to him and he will give you the GS ball which you take to the shrine at the near by forrest. Click the and Celebi will appear. Catch Celebi with the GS ball. My best friend taught me that trick. He's the master when it comes to a gameshark also.

Back