• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Did You Find PC?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Toto/Angela/Sen told me about this place while I was having a IM convo with her. I told her I was getting a little angry at SPPf and she showed me this forum. When I saw it I joined it right away. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    i was googling for "flygon vs. salamence" and i found this website and i saw those trainer cards and wanted one really bad!

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I googled pokemon forum and this was the first one up, so I joined.

Years
    Well, a while ago I was looking for Pokémon ROMs on Google, and that brought up Krazy Meerkat's fangame, Pokémon Rusty II. There was a link on the site to PokéCommunity, so I visited and joined. (Actually, this is my 2nd account. I lost the password to my first one and the e-mail account it used was shut down. Then I forgot about the site for about 9 months.)

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Mine isn't a very interesting story. I searched for Pokemon forums on Google, PC was the third site listed, I didn't like the size and activity of the first two so I joined PC.

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    hmm...my bestfriend witchy (A.K.A. witch-girl pilar) told me she joined this club...she said it wuz kinda cool...but she left...aww...we still see each other in school anyways....

anyways.....there.....so i joined, my first username was death_bringer.....but lately....omg.....im getting off topic...XD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    One day I got this urge to play pokemon again.

But being bored with the games so far, I remembered back to various hacks and fakes I have come across on my search for ROMS.

So i searched for PKMN hacks in Google, and well, here I am!

Note: Google is the true path to ..... well anything.

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    My closest friend found it when I was still super hooked on Pokemon, about three years ago.

Back