• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you spend You Summer Vacation?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • How did you spend your summer vacation? What kind of things did you do? What kind of places did you visit? Was it fun? Was it Boring?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • last summer? i only did 3 things...

a) went camping in Kanaskis Country for 3 days (Kanaskis is where the G8 meeting took place)

b) went camping in the Kanaskis region again for 3 days

c) camp in front of my computer for 2 months minus 6 days. it's real fun

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I usually go to Galveston *the beach* to swim, have fun and all..

But last summer was wasted, I had to go to summer school cus I failed a Math Test.. : P I almost stayed back in 8th grade..

*gets killed by teachers*

~CaRtOON

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • I worked at the Stampede (big carnival dealie), before going to Saskatoon and Weyakwin for a few days...my aunt has a cabin on the lake in Weyakwin...t'was r0xx0r, and my cousins were over, which ruled, even though they're stoner b@stards. Yay. Then we went to Penticton, for more lake-related madness and an in-depth study of Hicks, Canada. Then we came back home and sat around for the rest of the summer. w00t.

Years
  • My family was planning to go to Vietnam this summer but my brother (who is 13) wanted to go to Disneyland so we went to Los Angeles for a week instead. But I didn't like Disneyland where everyone is gay, so we went to Hawaii (by my decision) and went up a mountain (by car :D :P ). The highest point of the mountain was 10,021 feet and we drove through clouds although when we got to them the clouds sort of turned invisable.

Drakken

Hungry O_O
    Years
    • Age 33
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 16, 2008
    Okay, This summer, I just sorta relaxed a bit... and My Hamster Died...:( And Then i got to go to Edisto Island with my friend for a wekend, and then I wnet to New York, and the Pokemon Center... ahh, a good summer... I turned thirteen, blah. And i got tons of videogames!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Dizzy said:
    How did you spend your summer vacation? What kind of things did you do? What kind of places did you visit? Was it fun? Was it Boring?
    Summer school and posting on forums in July, travelling Vietnam in August.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Summer school. Two words are enough. =_=

Back