• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I add new Pokémon?

UltimaTamer

Fangame Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2017
    Maruno a question: i know you pretty much know how to do stuff with essentials. I wanted to ask if you know how to add Pokemon. yet i tried 2 things: makin a new data in the pbs Pokemon.txt (this is at both options ) where i copy for example bulbasaurs number and put it down under genesects data but not renaming the number thing. as i tried a event where the new added pokemon was given the game crashed. 2nd was the same with changing the number to 650 but then the Pokemon.txt in the pbs folder got messed up and erased all entry datas until unifezant. i hope you can help me.
    thank you for your attention!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2024
    Did you changed both the number and the internal name and compiles? If yes, try to choose "New Game".

Chrisario

Friend code :0018 2912 2366 let me know
    Years
    Check that the internal name is correct and moves otherwise it will show some bugs on it and before you go in to the party give the pokemon an icon like example adding chespin or a placeholder to change later.Check see when you get the wildhitemcomon error I used the editor.exe to change the moves update to gen 6 like charm moonlight is fairy type now.
    Hope it helped you if it did not pm me

Check that the internal name is correct and moves otherwise it will show some bugs on it and before you go in to the party give the pokemon an icon like example adding chespin or a placeholder to change later.Check see when you get the wildhitemcomon error I used the editor.exe to change the moves update to gen 6 like charm moonlight is fairy type now.
    Hope it helped you if it did not pm me

Back