• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do I change item prices and make trainers?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    Hello! I just recently got RpgMaker and the pokemon stuff.
    I just got a few questions. How do I change the prices at the stores? And add trainers to battle?
    Please, message me back or add me on skype!
    samwow814

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
    Years
    Hey! I'd be willing to help with some stuff. Not scripting wise, but the main built in stuff is what I can help with! I can help with everything except scripting.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    You can come on here to ask questions (which you did), and other people can come on here to answer them. That's how a forum works. Don't try to recruit people.

samwow814, do some research before asking anything. The Essentials wiki is full of information, but you'll also need to know how to use RPG Maker XP first. You simply cannot expect to just jump into making a Pokémon game.

Back