• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] How do I do the apply movement to a trainer battle?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    What I'm trying to is apply movement positions like gary/green(which ever you prefer) when you're on the way to the Elite four and i searched this forum but i found nothing about it if someone could show me how the script looks that would be really nice. Also im using XSE editor thats the only one i know how to use so far

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    What I'm trying to is apply movement positions like gary/green(which ever you prefer) when you're on the way to the Elite four and i searched this forum but i found nothing about it if someone could show me how the script looks that would be really nice. Also im using XSE editor thats the only one i know how to use so far

If you mean that the trainer will walk or talk or do other stuff before/after a battle, then maybe this video tutorial will help you. Click me~

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    If you mean that the trainer will walk or talk or do other stuff before/after a battle, then maybe this video tutorial will help you. Click me~

thank you i was looking for it for awhile lol and also i hope you come up with more of your ruby of destiny series loved them
    EDIT: i did everything what you said to do but it says error 13 type missmatch on line 10 missing dynamic label but i followed everything on your video so i dont what to do

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    does that script work for ruby only or can it work for fire red

It'll work for FireRed, too. I don't think there are script editors that will only work for certain ROMs anyway.

Back