• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do I get to the 3rd floor in goldenrod radio tower???

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I'm confused!

When I go there, there's a policeman blocking the escalator saying authorized personael only it wasn't that way before the director something something.

I've been googling and it says to get a team rocket uniform from a grunt in the goldenrod underground. I can't remember if I already battled a grunt there but I don't have a team rocket uniform. Only way to see my character in Team rocket uniform is to take a pick with one on but you can't keep it.

WHAT DO I DO?????????????????????

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    go underground, and talk to the guy near the dress up thing,
    a rocket grunt will give you a uniform, then you can go upstairs :)

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Actually... it sounds like you're, ahem, not up to the part where you are able to get to the 3rd level - as your problem is with a policman/guard stopping you from going up.

First you need to get 7 gym badges, and then you'll get a call from Elm. Then go to the Radio Tower, get stopped from going higher, then apply the above post to getting the ability to go higher. =P

If that isn't the problem/you have another question, please ask in the Help thread sticky at the top of this section. Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back