• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do I make a banner?

MasterPalkia

Ace Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2008
    How do I make a banner? I know that we can copy and paste them into our signatures but how do I make one?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    You can make them with any photo editing program. IE: Paint, GIMP, Photoshop. But if you don't know how to use those programs you can request that one be made for you in one of the many shops that can be found in the Graphics and Photography Section.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    How do I make a banner? I know that we can copy and paste them into our signatures but how do I make one?

You ask a question that can be easily answered, my friend. If you want to make your own banner, I would advise you to download GIMP for free or purchase Photoshop, but if you don't want to go to all that effort, why don't you do what I've been doing to get by for the past year and ask people to make one for you? I'm sure that if you went into the Graphics and Photography boards and found someone that was doing requests, that someone would happily make a banner or even an avatar for you so long as you filled out their form.

I'd recommend Hazuki's and Michii's Graphics Shop or Mostuko Live's and Loki's GFX Shop, just four of the many talented artists you can find round that board.

Edit: Midnight Beat managed to beat me to it by six minutes. How I managed to lose six minutes of my life writing this post I will never know.

Marril

Jamming to my T u n e s . . .
    Years
  • Yes, if you really want to make your own banners for free download GIMP. GIMP is a freeware program. or you can visit like the others stated above the Graphics and Photography boards. And request at any shop.

Back