• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do sound clips in posts sound?

Melody

Banned
Years
  • See, why don't people just say "I have nothing else to say" or "24 characters" instead of posting a stupid picture or sound?

Because saying "24 characters" is considered as using fillers and thus it would still go against the rules, so they wouldn't be improving the post at all.
    It's not hard to add a single sentence to your post about the clip. I do it all the time. You just have to come up with an acceptable filler (acceptable fillers are defined by the rules of PC and by the rules of the particular subforum)

Generally I just say something that's random, yet on topic.

Though to be honest, if the only thing you have to contribute to the thread is a sound clip then you probably should seriously rethink your post anyways.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Guys, just Google MP3 Uploader...there are a ton of free Mp3 uploading sites.

This would be nice to know. I, too am puzzled as an iTunes user where to get sound file URLs and the such.

You still have to upload the Mp3 file to the internet, and just search for the song on your computer. :/

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I can't use it so maybe next time try to make it so it can upload music Mp3's WMA's etc. from our computers rather than the internet.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    I can't use it so maybe next time try to make it so it can upload music Mp3's WMA's etc. from our computers rather than the internet.
    With the amount of files being uploaded it just wouldn't be practical, it would take a up far too much space on the server.

If you need to upload an mp3 there are plenty of sites that allow you to do so, most however have a strict policy on copyrighted material. (Sound clips of songs are usually fine though)

The one I use is http://www.upload-mp3.com/, you have to be sure to set permissions as to who can access the files though.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • Nice, I really like it. I never knew there was ever going to be a feature like this one.
    I guess my absence has made me go behind the times, oh well. :P

Yeah, maybe I could insert one or maybe two sounds? This is so awesome, I think I might try it out soon. :D

And thanks Jake, for inserting this tag. ^^

Back