• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do u get legendarys?????

Shadow Pingu

Pokemon Slayer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    you could check gamefaqs but I think that you just need to import them from Diamond and Pearl (dont worry they stay on your DS game as well as go onto Battle Rev)

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
    Unless you count Rotom, which the game sometimes randomly gives you as a Pokemon to use, you hafta get legendaries in Diamond/Pearl/FireRed/LeafGreen/Ruby/Sapphire... o_o Good luck with that.

Years
    You go onto the storage category on colleseum mode then click copy pokemon then switch DS on with either Diamond or Pearl in it and pick d/p then on the options at the menu it should say connect to wii.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    You get your DS and copy the pokemon to your Wii. I'm sure you have some legendarys in your DS game...

Back