• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do we do this?

Visible Light

Take me to your king...
Years
  • I hope this is the right place for it, seeing this question is on forum usage. How do we put on skins or background on specific threads. (not change the background of the forum). If anyone could direct me to a place where this is explained, that would be nice. I searched google and looked into wikipedia, but couldn't find it. I also looked through some old thread to see if this question was already asked.

Any response would be great.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
  • This really depends on what kinda forum your using, what kind is it?

Mybb, V-bulletin, PhPP,

But there should be a option called, create a theme, and if you do that you can create a theme, it's really up to you to find out what box is what, if you have a MYBB forum there should be some guides on the official MYBB webside on how to create themes.

Visible Light

Take me to your king...
    Years
  • Wait, I think you misunderstood my question. This isn't about my forum or anything, I was asking about how to create a background to be placed in a thread, like some people have done for showcasing their hacks.

Visible Light

Take me to your king...
    Years
  • Thanks, "CSS" was the term I was looking for. I just couldn't get it to pop into my head after hearing it somewhere. Thanks, both of you.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • In the future, this sort of thread belongs in a computer-based forum. The CQ&F forum is for forum based questions like "why does this rule exist" and "why does this happen when I do this?"

Also, we don't close threads unless they are being spammed. We don't close on request.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    In the future, this sort of thread belongs in a computer-based forum. The CQ&F forum is for forum based questions like "why does this rule exist" and "why does this happen when I do this?"

Also, we don't close threads unless they are being spammed. We don't close on request.

Who asked you to close it...

Anyway, sorry about posting it in the wrong section.

Back