• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do you eat your ramen?

How do you eat your ramen?

• Total voters

Noibat

Years
    I only eat ramen with the chopsticks that my grandma gave me when I was young. I wouldn't be a real asian if I didn't use them! xD

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I use a fork, I admit, because that's all i have mostly. Whenever I do get m hands on chopsticks, I use them, always.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Well since I am Asian, and it was my original upbringing, I use chopsticks for ramen noodles if accessible.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    For the past 6 years I barely use a fork anymore, I usually eat my food with Chop sticks and for Ramen, I always eat it with Chopsticks, never with my hands, fork or face

:t354:TG

bewbs

~Chloe~
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I like mine with a kiss, with a fork or chopsticks, it don't matter as long as I get my kiss. lol

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    . . Well, anyway, I eat it with a fork. I eat Maruchan ramen, which is just noodles and flavored broth. I ate it with chopsticks once, but only because there were no more forks.

Don't ask. . Seriously.​

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I have no chopsticks, so when I do eat it... I use a fork. lol

Back