• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how do you eat your ramen?

How do you eat your ramen?

• Total voters
    Years
    dude....ramen is noodles.......

"Ramen (Katakana: ラーメン; Kanji: 拉麺, rāmen?, IPA: [ɽaːmɛɴ]) is a Japanese noodle dish that originated in China. It is served in a meat- or fish-based broth, often flavored with soy or miso, and uses toppings such as sliced pork (チャーシュー, chāshū?), dried seaweed (海苔, nori?), kamaboko, green onions and even corn."

tl;dr: ramen = noodles in broth, essentially.

Get it right, o wannabe weeaboo.

Years
    have you eaten instant noodles still in the water?

I don't know how they're sold where you live, but instant noodles in Britain, at least, are sold in blocks with sachets of powder for flavour. You add boiling water to the noodles and powder, microwave it, and then any liquid is soaked up by the noodles. =/ So no, I haven't, as there isn't any.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've never eaten ramen with a fork.. xD; Now days, it doesn't even cross my mind. Whenever I eat ramen, or any other little asian dish, I grab the chopsticks out of habbit.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    ^ I eat spaghetti just like that.

I eat them with chopsticks because I'm oldskool too. (Spelling mistake intended~)

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I eat it with chopsticks. How else are you meant to have ramen?
    It's a crime to eat it with any other utensil!! xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I only eat instant noodles, but whatever...
    Funnily enough I'm not a weeabo so I use Chinese chopsticks.

:D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I never had the real ramen. I had the instant ones, and I eat it with a fork. I would love to try real ramen, but of course I will still use a fork. XD I can't use chopsticks. They are hard to use. :[

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I eat it with chopsticks. How else are you meant to have ramen?
    It's a crime to eat it with any other utensil!! xD

But forks are just easier to use. D:

I eat ramen with chopsticks even though I've only really had it a few times and they were all of the instant kind.

Back