• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you get your pokemon to level 100?

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
  • This belongs in General, so I'll move it there.

*moves*

But as people have said, simply get your Pokémon to grab a Lucky Egg and make a fine paste out of the Elitre Four a few times. It's not actually that difficult to get a Lv. 100 Pokémon.

Cooltrainer Nick♂

Almost ready to battle again!
    Years
  • Usually once you've trained a certain pokemon to level... 70-75? You can beat the Elite Four with just that one pokemon.
    If you give that Pokemon a Lucky Egg to hold, level 100 doesn't take much longer from then on. :]

Routes 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, and the big ol' bit of grass just past Spring Path are all great places to get to level 75ish.
    They're not so bad for EV training either, there's a big variety of pokemon in those routes.
    :]

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    The first time I ever got a level 100 Pokemon was my Blaziken in Pokemon Ruby.
    Ah, I miss that game.

What I do is just go to The E4 a whole bunch :p

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    If EVs are no object use Lucky Egg and go through the Elite Four multiple times, or use Exp. Share if the Pokemon isn't strong enought to handle the Elite Four yet, put the Exp Share Pokemon first than switch out immediately and it will get full experience instead of half.

If you're into cheat, you can duplicate Rare Candies.

If you EV train once you have the EV spread you desire, it doesn't matter how you level up your Pokemon, even Rare Candies won't hurt you.

IcyArceusRider

Nyaaaaa <3
    Years
  • I'm one of those pokemon players who just has waaaay too much time on her hands.

I train all my level 100s legitimately--I don't like to use the Rare Candies cheat. I usually train by using the EXP. Share or a Lucky Egg, and battling against the strong trainers in the Battle Zone and the Pokemon League.

^^

Then again, if I'm EV training, that usually takes a little more time for me....

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Dude, I'm a proud EV trainer. I level up early on at different spots, and when my Pokemon are around level 65-70, time to take on the Elite Four.

shadow_clone147

Day In, Day Out
    Years
  • my platinum training method makes me finish a pokemon in about 2 days

Daycare Center to Lv 30
    EV train around 30-34
    train to 65
    send to my Pearl
    Stomp the league with said pokemon holding Lucky Egg

Years
  • E4+ rival. And, for the 3rd generation, I used Mt. Battle in XD/Colosseum to level. It was fun and fast: I was training my Metagross there for the the end boss in (you know, that little man), but I kept playing and suddenly it was above lv. 80, so I decided to level it to lv. 100.

Cooltrainer Nick♂

Almost ready to battle again!
    Years
  • Not in platinum, after beating the E4 once, i think the strongest pokemon in it is a lvl 78 garchomp.

O_o
    Does it get harder second time round?
    That's pretty cool if it does.
    I've only beaten them once so far on Platinum, I was just racing through the story so I could start breeding to get a good team and stuff. :]

Rocka210

The Code Never Bothered Me Anyway
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 29, 2015
    What you do is for diamond pearl or platinum
    you put the pokemon in the daycare and go to flugio ironworks
    then go into the building
    Find a block that sends you to the right into a wall
    Put pressure on the left arrow so you're walking left
    Come back in a few hours and because you stepped so much in the time
    you have a level 100 or a lower level deppending on how long you left it there

Warning this requires lots of money

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I don't. lol I use the level 100 feature on wifi. I just level them up enough so that they know all the attacks i want them to know. But if i had to get them to 100, I would fight the elite four over and over again, or use the vs seeker (in diamond, their pokemon go up to lvl 60! maybe higher too?)

~Prodigy~

Dark Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Eventually the highest level Trainer Team is Your Rivals. He'll battle you each weekend and his team gets really strong

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Simple. I train legitimately like there's no tomorrow until boredom ravages my mind. :D
    (I'll elaborate later...)

But really, one of DPPt's biggest losses was the feature in RSE Secret Bases where you could train against and battle your friends once daily. Imagine fighting 6 Blisseys in a row with Lucky Egg attached (and if applicable, Exp. Share is held by another party Pokemon). Repeat multiple times. Very rapid training if you ask me. It might get boring seeing Blisseys, sure, but that's what the Battle Tower/Frontier is for! ;)

chickengamer

Pointless Space, Trade with me
    Years
  • well i am in the middle of training my pokes, i have lucky egg on he main i am training, and exp share on all the others in my party, its slower but i find its quicker to do more at once then 6 at diff times, i use rare candies if i can find them, i dont use cheats though, sometimes i trade for them but very rarely

Back