• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do you guys do it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I Ev trained my first pokemon today,

so right now its a lvl 34 gabite.

How does everyone on this forum get their ev trained pokemon up to lvl 100 soo fast?? its insane. it took long enough to get my gabite up to lvl 34,

TIPS???

Years
  • Constant battling Elite Four holding Exp. Share, or when it can do it on it's own a Lucky Egg. But there's a certain trainer you should keep battling over and over, I can't remember exactly where, but she's in the sandstorm-y area in the place after you beat the Elite Four. She has a Blissey which gives a TON of experience, an Ambipom and I think a Rapidash as well. In my opinion, she was the easiest way to train to level 100.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I Ev trained my first pokemon today,

so right now its a lvl 34 gabite.

How does everyone on this forum get their ev trained pokemon up to lvl 100 soo fast?? its insane. it took long enough to get my gabite up to lvl 34,

TIPS???

The answer is that a lot of people do not. Wi-Fi can automatically set the level of all Pokemon to 100, so once a Pokemon is fully evolved and has its desired EVs & moveset, there is really little reason to continue training it.

Of course, if you insist on doing so for whatever reason, cloning Rare Candies tends to work, as does repeatedly fighting through the Elite Four as long as the EV spread is 100% complete.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    ater getting the proper EVs maxed out do constant Elite 4 leveling up. Thats what i tend to do, or have someone else do it, no questions asked. They might just us AR rarecandies.

Years
  • thanks for all the advice so far, im definately going 2 start fighting the elite for over and over again,

but for rare candies,

if you hack rare candies and use them to 100 up a pokemon, does that make the pokemon considered hacked?

and if you have an ev trained pokemon, and you use rare candies , would the stats be lower than if you were to just lvl it up normally when it gets to lvl 100?

Years
  • I just hanged in there and fought the elite four many many times. It took a long time, but I finally got there, and had a ton of money afterward.

Years
  • I'm not sure if using hacked rare candies would make the Pokemon considered hacked, although I don't think it will, but for the other question, using Rare Candies and leveling it the old fashioned way won't affect your Gabite's stats if you have fully EV trained it. The stats are already determined from your EVs.

Lady | GaGa

<b.l.i.s.s.e.d>
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    I tend to train them with constant and repetitive Elite Four battling. That always works. Rare candies can be used, but I've heard that Pokemon don't have their stats raised as much as if they were normally trained. And anyway, it's more fun to train than cheat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back