• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Do You Maintain Hygene

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I take a shower every night. I use Purell Hand Sanitizer when I'm too busy to wash my hands. And I'm trying to be better about brushing my teeth. XD I need to start brushing my teeth every day. But it's sort of hard for me. My days are so busy.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
    Years
    Tater Tot Why Is Brushing YourTeeth Every Day Is Hard?I Really Dont Understand,Lettursnnumbers You Cant Add More Brushing Time For Once Just Because You Cant Do The Other,Its Not Very Compulsary Or Anything,

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    I shower every morning and rinse my ears out while I'm at it. Then I use deodorant and shortly after wash my face with a special wash. I brush my teeth after breakfast and before bed. I also floss every night! :> Sometimes I take a shower at night if I get a really good workout.

I should probably wash my hands more, though. When I come in from outside I almost never wash. I should also probably before I eat meals. I always wash my hands before prearing food for other people, though!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Everyone seems to like washing their hands. That's a short-lived dream for me since I'll probably get them dirty again... By... Touching stuff... Or stuff.

I dunno.

I like to dust with my hand instead of a duster.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I usually forget normal stuff like brushing teeth, so i voice rocord "BRUSH TEETH" for before i go to school and before i go to bed

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Tater Tot Why Is Brushing YourTeeth Every Day Is Hard?I Really Dont Understand,Lettursnnumbers You Cant Add More Brushing Time For Once Just Because You Cant Do The Other,Its Not Very Compulsary Or Anything,

I really don't see why me brushing my teeth more in the morning is such a big deal to everyone. I already explained that that's simply what I do. I can't help but do it even though people say it's "not going to do anything". Regardless of how long I brush my teeth, I get the same result. Again, I simply said that I brush longer than normal. I didn't ask for approval of the way I brush my teeth, I simply replied to say what I did. If I wanted any help with the way I brush my teeth, I'd ask a dentist. Not a 13 year old. I know that sounds rude and all, but I don't appreciate it when people tell me I'm doing something wrong when they don't have the authority to do so. But again, thanks for your "concern" but I'd rather not have it.

Lettursnnumburs

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    I wash once daily but I do have baths or showers if I'm too hot or cold etc. I get very thorough when washing my body. I have a set routine to clean every part of me in the bath or shower. But I can get lazy sometimes, like I can skip a day or two without having a wash. I clean my ears when I need to.

My hair is rather longish, I'm letting it grow. It's probably between 4-6 inches now. I wash it with shampoo between 2-4 days and I condition the ends once a week. It seems to keep it in top condition.

I shave my armpits >.< It's suprising how much of a difference it makes to your underarm snell. Not that I set out to smell peoples armpits :P

Oh and I shave my face when I can be bothered. I like it when it's stubbly. :)

More? Okay. I change my underwear daily, sometimes I wear socks for a day or two more if theyre not dirty. I wear clean clothes for going out in. I tend to wear the same shirt and pants for a few days until they need washing when I'm indoors. Just change when I need to really.

I brush my teeth once a day and when I feel I should. But then that isn't often.

I wash my hands a lot, particularly when I've touched food, about to touch food, when I've been to the toilet, when I've done work to the car, when I've been in the attic etc.

Last edited:

-HeaveN-

In this craziness, absurdity..
    Years
    I'm 13 and sometimes I sweat a lot. Please! Don't say yuck because humans respire!
    So whenever I see that I'm sweating, I hurry off to the washroom and It's all good after taking a bath or shower.
    Deodorants are good. Specially in school. Girls of my class visit the girls-washroom 500 times a day (Now, Please don't be precise), Just to check that their hair's not messed up!
    How troublesome!

About the brushing-too-much-destroy-your-gums: No, It helps when you talk to someone. You don't want to smell like garlics now do ya?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years

About the brushing-too-much-destroy-your-gums: No, It helps when you talk to someone. You don't want to smell like garlics now do ya?

lol, but you also don't want someone to see all that blood on your teeth from your ruptured gums.
    Hemorrhages are fun.
    Also, most of the odor in your mouth comes from you tongue. Scraping your tongue, starting from the back using your teeth is pretty effective >> You might want to buy a tongue-scraper if you're not comfortable with brushing your tongue -____-

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I shower everyday and always wash my hair - it hasn't be destroyed yet.
    I use deo, facial scrub and moisturiser. I also brush my teeth twice a day and sometimes after meals :]
    I also wash my hands after going to the toilet, touching food and touching stuff XD

Years
    I take a shower in the morning usually. I scrub every part of me. Get out, dry off, and put lotion on. Everday I put Redken Anti-Snap in my hair along with John Frieda's Weather Works. I make sure my hair is always brushed so it's shiny and looks pretty. Put on some Ban deodarant and spray myself with Burberry Weekend or Abercrombie Fierce. I brush my teeth after every meal if I can. Pluck or wax my eye-brows every few weeks. I take Biotin to keep my skin, nails, and hair healthy. I shave my legs and other areas probably every other day because I can't stand nasty body hair. I wash my face before I go to bed.

I try to take good care of myself and make sure I always smell good. I really care about my appearance.

Beginnings

thx tom-san for banner/avvy
    Years
    lol, I'm pretty hygenic, I shower at least once a day, before bed isn't really necessary, once in the morning conserves water, and keeps you smelling good all day (except if you have physical (sweat) activities) I brush twice a day, gargle with mouth wash, but I almost never floss, not a single cavity ever :) I put deodorant on all the time, then top it off with a little Old Spice for the ladies ;) lol.

Years
    I bathe once every three days, brush my teeth three times a day, and clip my nails once a month...but that is only during the summer when I don't care. During school and stuff I take 2 showers a die and clip once a week. o.o

Back