• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do you orgainize your PC?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I order them by how funny they look upside-down.
    All of my Pokemon are Hoppip anyways, so it doesn't matter.
    How do you orgainize your PC?

lol 5 second picture.

Last edited:

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I have my boxes like this.

One for EV'd Pokes
    One for Pokes i need to breed for IVs and natures
    One for Pokes that are bred and need to be EV'd
    One for Ubers
    One for events
    One for shinies
    Then for the box with EV'd pokemon. The first row has 6 pokemon which is a team. Then I make another row that is another team. Or sometimes I get members from all teams to test them out. This way its faster and I name my boxes what it has in them.

Years
    I have a special section for pokemon that have good EVs, that are good in contests, and that are usable in competitive battling.

Other than that, I have them sorted out by environment.

On my Pearl (secondary) version, I have them sorted out by what color little square they're represented by. Ehehehe.

rxpapi12

Metal Gear....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    all my pokemon who use HM moves, events, legendaries, battlers, and anyone I want to evolve in one box everyone else I catch gets thrown into the next box

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I do mine by their nature & then label it "Lax, Timid, Ect" Care to take a peek into my Naughty box? XD

That's actually a great idea! I'm gonna start doing that. This may sound weird but right now I have my Pokemon ordered so none of the spirits are touching/overlapping each other.. Lol kinda strange but I like it.

Shadow of Fears

The Shadow Trainer
    Years
    I organize by types but i have a box for pokemon i use for battling or pokemon i need to finish training for battling then i have a few boxes for newly hatched pokes

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    OK HERE IS THE BEST WAY TO ORGANIZE YOUR BOXES AND KEEP TRACK OF POKEMON YOU HAVE.

First name your boxes by regions

Kanto 1 , Kanto 2, Kanto 3

Jhoto 1, Jhoto 2, Jhoto 3

Hoenn 1,Hoenn 2, Hoenn 3

Sinnoh 1, Sinnoh 2, Sinnoh 3

Usually each region needs three boxes. After you do this PUT ALL THE POKEMON IN THEIR POKEDEX NIMBER ORDER. If you don't have a pokemon, there will be an empty space. Yes, it takes time...but it ensures that you have all the pokemon from every region and tells you what pokemon you need.

SO in Kanto starting from Venasaur...ending at Mew. You don't have to have Bulbasaur, Ivysaur..Just have the last evolution, do that with all pokemon unless they don't evolve ofcourse. After you are finished you will still have 4 boxes left...DO WHAT EVER YOU LIKE WITH THAT.

:16:

GS the Bounty Hunter

Chomp Pwnz On Shoddy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2009
    I personally name mine like this:

T = Touched
    UT = UnTouched
    Events = Duh Events

That's pretty much it. I used to do it by type.

Years
    I generally organize my Pokemon based on what I use them for. Each category is given a different wallpaper.

- Regulars: Things I use often. My main battle team(s), HM Pokemon, things that I am currently EV training, etc.
    - Special: Legendaries, events, shinies(someday)
    - To Train: Need to be evolved for Pokedex purposes.
    - Done: Things that I caught and evolved to fill my Pokedex, and will probably never touch again. (These are now on My Pokemon Ranch)
    - Breeders: Pokemon that I use as parents for breeding egg moves, natures, or IVs onto offspring. This category also includes an entire box of Dittos, of various natures
    - Offspring: Things I have bred, and need to check natures or IVs. (Poor IV offspring and wrong nature eggs are put on My Pokemon Ranch.)

Buffy

Bloody Diamond goes Platinum
    Years
    Types

I have one box for normal pokemon one for fire and so on
    in one box i sort them by their ids

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    do it in national pokedex order box 1 1-30 box 2 31-60 as for marking shiny ev iv trained or whatever just mark each pokemon

Zetta-Chan

Shuckle Is A Goofy Goober. :D
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    I do types, i just organized mine yesterday. Now it's all good. I also have a box for eggs, legends, and a seperate box for my team.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    i made it so each box was a different type Ex- Fire box, Lightning box, Water box Etc...
    but the nafter a while i got lazy when i would deposit my guys and just ended up putting them all in one box lmao ;)

Back