• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How do you orgainize your PC?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I sort them by how I use them (breeding, Contests, standard battling). I have a special box for shiny Pokemon and ones I take through Amity Square (my shiny Buneary is good for both XD). I also have Pokedex Pokemon (Pokemon I still need to evolve/breed to get more Pokedex entries) separated from the ones that I no longer need for Pokedex completion (and these are the ones I'm willing to trade away). I have a separate box for traded Pokemon (for lottery purposes).

Yes, my box organizing system is needlessly complex lol.

P

Needing Signature Made. PM Me.
    Years
    Mine are all over the place.

I have a box though, I call it the mystery box. It has all the eggs I've ever bred. I have no idea which egg is which, so therefore, the mystery box.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I usually go in types and have a few other boxes like Breeding, 2EVTrain, (lol) etc and I find that works pretty well.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    My pokemon are oraganized by Ubers, OU, BL, UU, NFE, LC, and then its Breeding Parents
    my boxes are named after football :D

Ubers - Hall of Fame
    OU - Pros
    BL - Collegiate
    UU - Varsity
    NFE - Junior Varsity
    LC - Freshman

the Males are Coaches
    and the Females are Head Coaches

Because without the females breeding would be so hard >.<

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2008
    1-9, 10-19, 20-29 etc.
    then in the columns i have 1st fire, fight and ground pokes in ascending levels, 2nd grass bug and poison, 3rd water and ice, 4th rock steel and electric, 5th is normal flying and psychic and 6th is dragon ghost and dark.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    my boxes have no organization, because currently I have almost no pokemon.

I have 4 Pachirisu (Pick Up)
    1 Magcargo (Magma Armor)
    1 Deoxys-A (EV trained)
    2 Staratpor (IV bred/EV trained)
    1 Forretress (IV bred/EV trained)
    1 Infernape (IV bred/EV trained)
    1 Mew (HM Slave, I think I got a hacked one though)
    1 Golem (Only pokemon I have that knows Rockslide)
    1 Floatzel (Only pokemon I have that knows Waterfall)
    1 Ditto (breeding slut)

Basically standard operating requirements. everything else has been deposited in my ranch towards the goal of getting a (legit) mew. what pokemon I catch other than those listed above is either to go towards Hayley's Wanted Pokemon requirement, or for the sake of breeding and training.

How I USED to organize my boxes, was that Unowns would get a box of their own (in alphabetical order), the legendaries would get a box of their own, pokemon I intended to breed, pokemon I used often, and then everything else was sorted as best as I could by their type. that broke down quickly enough, though.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I go types, then the spare box is my "PARTY" box, you know.. the ones I use the most. But don't you think more than 18 boxes would be helpful?

JKLAZ

FireHeart and Kale are Awesome
    Years
    well since i dont have that many, i have 5 or 6 special boxes:

legends,sinnoh,jhoto,kanto,hoenn,starters,evee,shiny

Aisu K.

SHOWMEYAMOVES
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Home
    • Seen Oct 6, 2010
    I make a couple boxes for my legendaries, I might make one for unowns, and sometimes I make one to put my party in when I need an extra space in my team, but that's about it

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I sort by the max total stats thing.
    And it's pointlessly annoying to do.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I arrange my Pokemon in PC box in a special way! For example: the Pokemon that appears in Sea/Ocean, then I'll put them in the box called Ocean.(Is that silly?)

Years
    I do mine by their nature & then label it "Lax, Timid, Ect" Care to take a peek into my Naughty box? XD

Wilow-Wisp

Ò__Ô
    Years
    Mine are labeled by type, then partys, then breeding/eggs, then events, then shinys. I really need that pokemon ranch game, I only have one empty box left. And to make space in my over-run type boxes (water, normal and psychic) I have to release a bunch that I dont ever use or have two of. @_@

Back