• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How do you think you will receive your starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Now this might be a little far feched but I like the burning factory Idea,well heres something I could think they could do.

U and ur two friends r wondering if they should start there jeorney emitly or not(there birthdays are around the same time) Then they here a fire truck and they go to investagate.they see the truck go into the derection of the pokeball factory,where ur charecters dad lives.They fallow the truck to the factory and after 10 min of waiting they run into the bulilding.They find your dad up against the wall.He yells "Those pokeballs have pokemon in it!"They belong to professer (I don't remember her name)Then they let u choose ur pokemon and ur rivels get the other two.Whoever get Mijimaru (even if its u) uses it to calm the fire as much as the little guy can.they they get out of the build with the pokemon and pokeballs,and the other workers there.This could be a video or you could be drected to do it.Whatcha think?

Ok, get this:

It's your Tenth birthday, and you are promised a Pokemon by your Mother, but your Father doesn't want you to be a Pokemon trainer and forbids you getting a Pokemon, cause he thinks it is dangerous. Anyway a few years pass by and your father goes missing, you go to the Pokemon proffesor and that's where he/she tells you your father was a secret Pokemon trainer, and has got himself in a load of trouble with the Villan "Team". So you decide to go on a journey to look for him, that's where you pick your starter.

Comments?

I find this as a very good consept

i want a calm chance to pick and deliberate. but i think im gonna go with the otter/water one

thank u!SOMEBODY GIVES THE POOR THING A CHANSE!

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    I've just never been a big fan of any of the water starters except for Totodile and Piplup's evolved form, totodile taking the lead by storm.

Anyway, I like Flex_S's idea

Here's another Idea
    Three Pokemon have invaded the Proffesor's Lab, she gives you and your Rivals each one masterball to catch the pokemon with.
    The rug infront of each door is either Green, Red, or Blue, corresponding to the types.
    When you try to enter the room, the game will say what pokemon is in the room, and ask if you want to enter.
    Your Rivals will go into the two other rooms.
    As soon as you walk in, the starter will run up to you, and you engage in battle, except it's more like a Safari Zone type thing, whith the only option being Throw MasterBall.
    The Proffesor then tells you that you can keep the pokemon. How's that?
    btw it could just be a pokeball, and the starters have like, insanely high catch rates.
    This method would work out even better if catching pokemon was replaced by some sort of puzzle...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back