• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How far are u now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
  • Well... I didn't saw a thread about this, so made one. My question is: How far are u in the game right now? Or haven't u got it yet? I'm currently almost at Nacrene City. You can also share here what u've done lately (in the game) :)

tajio

Sugoi~!
    Years
  • I'm at Nacrene City, battled "N" when I was about to enter the gym :)
    I can't wait till tomorrow! The Victini Wi-Fi event is going to launch off! And hopefully Pokemon GL start working tomorrow as well >_<

Last edited:

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Derp :C I wish i could say how far i'd got, but i won't be getting the game for weeks D: daamn, everyone will be finished by then Dx

Ah well, good luck with the game guys.

Years
  • I've not got it yet. I'm going on a weekend trip so for the first time that Pokemon is released in the UK before USA and I'm not there.
    Lol. But I know nothing about the game really so I think I'll like it better. Plus I'm getting the opposite one to a friend so we can swap version exclusives and that. But he ordered it on the web and has already got it D:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I already beat it last year. lmao Haven't started Black yet, cause I ain't got it.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I'm getting it Saturday. :C
    But meh... I don't mind. I should be getting it April 29th (my birthday), but I've managed to get it early. :D Plus, I have loads of time this weekend. ;D

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • About to fight the first Gym Leader, wish my computer didn't sudden take a dislike to my Wi-Fi Adapter, gotta find somewhere that my DS can connect to before I miss Victini! D=

blue

gucci
    Years
  • It really burns me up to know that people got their copies early (is that me.. or are you just playing ROMS?) and are playing them already >.< but yeah not too bothered considering I'll be getting it tomorrow :D I'll update then.

JERIICHO

Jericho is Law
    Years
  • finally i will be getting white tomorrow and its been real hard trying to get used to the DS controls again so i have been playing soul silver till then and trying to get used to its i hope the story line is also good from what i have seen

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The Unova Travel Journal now stands as our official source to sharing all of our traveling experiences. Feel free to use the travel journal to share your adventures in Black and White there. :]

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back