• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Has Art Influenced You?

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I like to believe that whether it's visual or the performing arts, art in general has a very profound effect on people. And that effect varies between different people, yeah? Perhaps it has an cultural effect, or maybe just a pure inspirational effect on others.

But the question here is, how has art influenced you in any shape or form? How has art made you, as a person today? Think about different forms of art, and feel free to share any thoughts that you may have. C:

For instance, I think that art was another way for me to describe my own feelings. I'm not much of an artist or someone who has much of a artistic background myself, but, sometimes I see some of the art work that people have created - mainly drawings and paintings, and you know, that gives sound inspiration for me to think out of the box, and be more open minded to things, you know? Some of the artists' creations have definitely tried new things - colors that I haven't seen blended well together, and some art themes that have been dared to be created, all in all, I guess art has encouraged me to be.. more open minded, personally!

Back