• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How have you been passing the time in preperation for the release of Sun and Moon?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
  • So I restarted my Yellow version on my 3DS to pass time, and because the first time round I did not went ahead to capture my glitch-Mew. :)

I was just done with Giovanni last midnight!

Rain

Years
  • I have completed my living dex, successfully hatched a few masuda method shinies, and I'm now working to complete VC Pokemon Yellow.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • Now that my second living dex (that I'm planning to transfer to Gen 7 once the Bank is updated) is complete, I'm restarting all of the Gen 6 games. I'm playing the first game out of four, X.

I did prepare in advance: I bred Pokémon for a well-balanced team in each version (I transferred the eggs to the newly started game) and saved all my Lucky Eggs from previous playthroughs.

I won't move my living dex to the cartridge for instant Pokédex completion yet: while there's still stuff to do, Leagues to beat and Legendary Pokémon to catch, I'll act as if I didn't have a living dex and just catch the Pokémon I see.

Back