• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How is going to end

Robert Conley

GPXPlus.net/user/Robert+Conley
    Years
    Epic battle between ash and cynthia wher they both have garchomp and ash wins. ash goes home and goes to sleep. fast forward ash has his own house and is married to misty, they have a son, prof oak is dead and gary took over. all other character are inconsequential. then spin off series explaining that gary was off exploring many new regions, with new to the series pokemon, while ash was up to his old tricks.

EDIT: Ash gets his charizard back his garchomp turns out to be a girl you figure out the reast.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Well, i dont think the pokemon saeries will ever end... well maybe ashes series.... i have a felling we will be seeing a spin-off series... something like.... "Pokemon GX" with a different main character with a similer goal as ash...
    I agree. And I think if it DOES end I think there won't really be an ending...because the show will have been canceled or something like that.

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    They all get killed in a giant terrorist attack >:}...only me then?
    It will end with him becoming a "master", and him going home and helping proff. Oak or something like that.
    And with the ageing thing, in Scheme Team (Where May and Max leave), they say something about travelling together for these last few months has been great, so there must have been some time change.

Back