• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HOW IS RMXP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackoutv3

TO CATCH THEM IS NO REAL TEST!
    Years
    I was wondering what is everyones opinion of rpgmaker xp becuase i dont want to waste $60 on a program that cant produce a lagitament pokemon game. I do know that there is a 30 day trail though.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    I dont quite understand what your asking. But imma try to answer anyways. First RMXP is a good program to make any 2D sprite RPG like zelda pokemon and many more but its made so you can use the program and make a game without writing a single line of code. Second, do you wanna make a professional pkmn game to sell? Most games on here use RMXP aside from a few using sphere and RM2K/3. If you really wanna answer your question download the tiral no better way to try before you buy than a 30 day trial if you dont like it simply uninstall RMXP and dont bother with it anymore.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
    Years
    1- Only Nintendo can make a legit pokémon game.

2- Take a look at the games at this section, you will see how close to "real" the fangames produced in RMXP can be.

- Trying the trial would be the best way to get an idea on how everything works in rmxp.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    1- Only Nintendo can make a legit pokémon game.

2- Take a look at the games at this section, you will see how close to "real" the fangames produced in RMXP can be.

- Trying the trial would be the best way to get an idea on how everything works in rmxp.

JV is correct with everything. You should mess around with Pokemon Essentials using the trial version of RMXP to see if the program is the one for you.

KingCharizard

C++ Developer Extraordinaire
    Years
    Well obviously he can't see a pokemon game... I was wondering what his response would be... Now that I reread the first post he answered his own question

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Where can i find a tutorial on making pokemon games on rmxp?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back