• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Late Do You Stay Up?

Marshmellowguy

Sealand / Peter Kirkland
Years
  • As the title says, I want to know if we have anyone that stays up late.
    Me personally, The latest I stay up is 3:00 AM, I'm only up this late if I'm off from school, If not then I'm usually up till midnight.
    So post what time was the latest you stay up and anything else to go with staying up late.
    Edit: Last night I was up till 3:00 am but when I woke up it was noon. In the summer I'm up all night and asleep half the day.

Last edited:

Nanaboo

left my heart on thedancefloor
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    The only time I stay up really late is when I'm texting someone, like last night I didn't go to sleep until about 2 AM. On school nights I go to bed at ten, but on weekends I usually stay up til about midnight.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Haha, it depends.

When I have school, I usually stay up to like 11 PM or 1 AM. However, since i'm off school now.. I was up till 5 AM tonight.

I didn't fall asleep quickly, since my room was full of light.
    My mistake though, for staying awake so long. But I don't want to sleep ;_;

I wasn't even talking to anyone last night, I was just not sleepy at all.. and I was watching SoulSilver videos on YouTube since I REALLY want SS now ;_;

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I mostly stay up til around 2 since I usually close at work and don't have to be in until 2:30.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • most of the time its around 1am but the past couple of nights i have been staying up between 3-4am.

reyzn

Years
  • I'm definitely a nocturnal being, I love staying up late it's so much more peaceful and quiet.
    On weekdays I usually stay up until 2300-2400hrs depending on my class schedule the next day (which is usually 0800hrs ;-;)
    On weekdays I find myself awake at 0200hrs.
    Back in highschool I used to stay up until 0400hrs during the weekdays =x

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm usually up until 2-3 in the morning on a normal day. As you can imagine, this causes problems on days where I have to be at work early in the morning. :P

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
  • Oh my god guys don't tell my mom but I stay up past my bedtime!

But srsly, I don't really pay attention to time. I go to bed when I'm tired and wake up whenever I wake up. Sadly I'm able to have such a free schedule because I'm not enrolled in school until summer or fall semester.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I usually go to sleep around midnight to 1AM. There are also the possibility of me falling asleep at 4AM during the weekend, but don't tell anyone. :<

I try to control my nocturnal sleeping habits, because it usually gets the best of me during the day time. If I go to sleep at 4AM, I would usually wake up at 1PM the next day. So, I usually try to force myself to bed before I start hooting like a Noctowl.

Ayselipera

During the school week I'm in bed at 11:30pm the latest. On a regular weekend I'm tired by about 12:30am which then leads to me going to bed. When I have a week of vacation or it's summer vacation then I'm up till around 3:00/3:30am.

This is kind of stupid, but I might as well share... Ever since I saw that movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose I get sorta scared around 3:00am since that is suppose to be the demon hour. So on summer nights when I'm up really late I try to go to bed right before three am or if I really want to stay up later I'll wait all the way till four am. Sometimes I'm brave and I decide to go to bed at the time posted above.

Back