• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long are you on PC per day?

How often are you on PC?

• Less than an hour

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • 1-2 Hours

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 3-4 hours

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • 5-6 hours

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • 6+ hours

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    About 2 hours, usually 9-11pm lol. My mum won't really let me go on the computer more than 2 1/2 hours, otherwise she says I've been on all day and it's unfair on my brothers and sisters...who are in bed o.O

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Depends what day it is. Do i have something to do. Do I remember about it?

All those things.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Not nearly long enough! (lol half an hour?)

I used to be on maybe ten hours a day.

but that was long ago

alsohicheeb

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Too long, but I can't stop. If the internet is open, PC will be occupying one of the those tabs. That is a fact. That is a law of Gummy.

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • most of the time i'll be active here,but very rarely i'll be on for just 1 hour

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I'm on an average of an hour or two. I love the forum, and I used to be completely addicted to it, but I view other real life things as more important. Plus, I have a lot of family responsibilities I have to uphold. Though, I will admit, if I'm online, which is quite often, PC almost always occupies atleast one tab (multiple tabs open at times). Most of the time, however, I am not on PC, so I don't count it time on the forum.

But today I was on for six hours.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    That's a tough question.. and requires math ;;. Usually I have a tab of PC open regardless of if I'm logged on or not when I'm on the computer. And I tend to spend my time when I get home which is about 2:30 until I have to go out again, which is around 5:30 so that's three hours right there. And then I come home around 9:40 and spend the remainder of my day browsing PC. But regardless, I tend to have a tab of PC open. So, that's about... 7 or so hours on weekdays.

On weekends I usually spend all day online since I have nothing better to do (with the exception of Saturday; since I'm usually out all day). That said, I'm usually browsing PC then, too.

Conman

Knowledgeable Ignorance
    Years
  • I voted for 1-2hrs, and that's if you add up all my visits during a day. Technically I'm on 18hrs+ because I almost never close my browser and leave all the tabs open. Recently I've been trying to stop doing that.

----------------
    Listening to: The Cool Kids - One Two
    via FoxyTunes

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I try to devote about an hour or two each day I'm free to PC if I have time, most of the time I'm on IRC so if I have a job or something I often spend more time on IRC rather than here, but even so, I try to come on and give PC a solid hour or two every day or every other day if I'm busy. I'm not in a hurry xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I used to have a tab open for PC even if I'm not actually posting, but I did tend to spend a lot of time on PC. Right now, though, I tend to go on for an hour or so, and do something else. I remember times when I spent hours on PC; it was sad. .__.

usami

biohazard
    Years
  • I'm probably on more than 9+ hours a day. Which I think it just terrible, since I'm just refreshrefreshrefresh, but eh.

Back