• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long are you on PC per day?

How often are you on PC?

• Less than an hour

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • 1-2 Hours

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • 3-4 hours

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • 5-6 hours

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • 6+ hours

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Title says it all...On average, how often are you on PC?

Since PC is so incredible awesome, I'd say 5-6 hours ^_^

Anyone else?

Last edited:
    Years
    I don't know... maybe an hour of actual serious browsing and attempted posting, and then hours afterwards of just looking on the New Posts page? I don't think it's that much most days, tbh.

...or maybe it is. I don't actually keep track.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    err I'm usually on here alot, if I add it together I'm on here around 7 Hours a day. however the time is usually split up throughout the day so It's not like I'm sitting here for 7 consecutive hours, but either way It's still alot.
    *shot'd and told to cut back*

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I come on right after school and I usually stay on the the same page for another hour and then I come back.

So doing that about two to three times probably equals.... five hours?

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    It varies. But if we average it with Weekends...

I'd say about 3-4 hours.

Guest123_x1

I'm only on here "sporadically" anymore. When I first came here, I'd be on about 2 to 3 hours a day (while switching to other sites I had open back and forth though). Nowadays, whenever I'm on, it's usually no more than a hour a day.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well, I leave a tab open on either the Who's Online page or the New Posts page the entire time I'm at my computer, which is the majority of the day (10+ hours, depending). How much time I actually spend posting varies from day to day. Usually between 30 minutes and 5 or 6 hours, with handling reports being the exception. Anytime I see one of those I go and do it, even if I'm in the middle of a test for school or something XD; My priorities are uh, not how they should be.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Too much. It's always open, even when I'm not here. I'm always refreshing while browsing other sites. However, I work and go to school and have a social life, so I'm obviously not on then. But if I'm home, I'm always on here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Let's just say a lot, shall we?

I have quite the ample amount of free time and I would rather spend it on something productive than simply watching television. Plus, PC is pretty darn fun to be active on. It seems theres always something to do around here.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I sneak on in the morning... for probably a half an hour in total. Uh... on at school for... lunch two (half an hour), lunch one sometimes... and on during class when I'm supposed to be researching like now... so maybe... 3. Then after school, 3-ish to 5... so... plus two. And at night from 'bout seven to ten... so probably 8 when I have assignments to do :D

Otherwise like... five.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    Probably most of my day, when I'm not at work, or out, since I have access to my computer any time I want. So technically, when I'm at home I'm always on PC. I usually do get off if I want to use photoshop or my computer lags because I have to close Firefox. XD;;

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    About two hours at total. When the January of 2009 passes away, it will be much more...

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    The maximum amount of time I'm here is 3 hours per day. I have better places to be.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Between 4 and 5, maybe some more in weekends, and some less when I have schoolwork, but that's the average, I think.

Back