• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How long did it take you to catch Feebas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsuki Neko

The Darkness that Lurks Within
    Years
    Never really bothered to. Hmmmmmmmm. I haven't played pokemon for about 2 or 3 years ==". Now I feel like playing it...

Dragonair looks prettier =3

~mao...

Livinitup17

Pokemon Dealer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2012
    well i never like that thing i was fishing for something dont remebr and i ended up catching feebas and i was like why not and than i lost my sapphire game like 1 month later after that i learn feebas was hard to catch and about the 6 squares go figure but i ended up getting another one in a trade =]

Tequila

Banette
    Years
    Still haven't found one after two years, but I sort of gave up.
    I was satisfied enough with the shiny Carvanha I caught instead 8D

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
    Years
    I never caught one on my Sapphire, but on Ruby I thought I'll have a try, and It was the first pokemon I found. So naturally I caught 3, and now have too many Feebas for my own good. :P

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    I caught a Feebas on the second encounter. I thought I'd start at the bottom of the river first (near the house) and I think I was fishing (don't remember) then on the second encounter it was all like "A wild Feebas appeared." Too bad I restarted my Emerald so that I could get a shiny starter :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    The last time I caught a Feebas was on accident. ^^; But I'm gonna be spending alot of time finding a female Feebas for my manga challenge...

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
    Years
    It actually took me so long to try and catch Feebas, so I ended up just getting one off the GTS. :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Hi guys. Bye guys. Dead thread is dead. No zombie threads, please.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back