• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long did it take you to get Mew in PMD?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • It took me five days to get Mew in PMD. He was so annoying because he kept on switching floors and transforming, plus my PKMN would get hungry, so I'd have to exit. Did anyone recruit Mew easily?

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Omg I know that mew was like the most annoying thing ever i saw him on like the last floor but than he fleed

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
  • In pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team I recuited mew easily and the only hard part was getting the music box (p.s. at that time my pokemon was lv 87)

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • That Mew... *sigh* It was a hard time recruiting him.

I already have recruited him when i suddenly switch the power off by accident! I was so excited in getting Mew...

Anyways, the next day, I played again and got to see Mew... Well, whadaya know! I recruited him without any scratch on my Pikachu and Charmander! :)

P.S.

Nalu93

The Northern Wind
    Years
  • I tryed for two days,and then I got him..
    It was easy to find in what room was,but not to find in which pokemon he transformed

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Finding Mew was extremely annoyin'. I lost my patience around the second day and stopped. Period. I might play Mystery Dungeon Red to get Mew... someday.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I was lucky. I saw him on the 50th floor, the first time. :) Except when I killed him, he didn't join the team :( then I went to floor 55, then I got him!

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Ha ha ha ha, only took me two or three tries to get Mew. n_n Found him in an automatic monster house floors 70-78 or so I believe, and well, I just beat everyone else and saved him for last. Might had made more sense to try to recruit him first because of the teleport out of the dungeon but it would be terrible killing him, not recruiting then being left in a room of monsters. u_u

●๋•รђเвเ●๋•

¤=๋●๋•๓אร? ?เςเ╬א เ๓קlเƹร Ŧ๏гςƹ
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2009
    Oh god!! The mew was terrible i lost 3-4 times. Ehe it took me some 6 days to get him to recruit it and i had prepared a lot for it by watching youtube videos on " How to catch mew in PMD..? " though that doesn't make sense i didn't have the same pokemon's of the video user xD and read a couple of Faqs and walkthroughs on " How to catch legendaries " then did i got him Luck by Chance Maybe.

Back