• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How Long Did It Take You To Get To Mirage Island

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    At around 800 hours in, Beat the Elite 4 atleast 150 times, Caught pretty much every pokemon, I still hadn't seen it... so I quit.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Honestly, I can say this island can kiss my @!*. I spent everyday of my 5th grade life trying to get to the island every morning -.-
    and guess what: it never appeared.

waste of my time anyways.
    aha. i give up way too easily..

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Honestly, I can say this island can kiss my @!*. I spent everyday of my 5th grade life trying to get to the island every morning -.-
    and guess what: it never appeared.

waste of my time anyways.
    aha. i give up way too easily..

No, you don't give up too easily because you said that you spent everyday of your 5th grade life trying to get to the island every morning.
    Even I didn't try that hard o.0.
    In other news, no, I haven't been there.

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
    I've had over four copies of the RSE games, two of them were Emerald. One was Sapphire, the other was Ruby. I still have them all.

AND IN ALL OF MY YEARS OF HAVING THOSE GAMES I HAVE NOT ONCE BEEN TO MIRAGE ISLAND.
    It's either a myth, or I'm just unbelievably unlucky.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
    In my 600+ hours i've played Pokemon Emerald, I havn't been to Mirage Island as well. Nor have I even encoutered a Shiny Pokemon. Luck is just not on my side.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    In the small 100 hours I played on my Sapphire, I've encountered 4 shinies and seen the island 3 times. I must be lucky much? :D

hack1

Dragon Green
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2015
    Time: +500 and no Mirage Island encounters... Anyway, what's so special about Wynauts and Liechis?

Back