• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you keep your usertitle?

Usertitle?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    I don't know , maybe i later change it into - Entei Fan (BH Ouji)? I don't know really :\

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I usually change mine when I realise what it says. I tend to hate my usertitles when I read them, it just takes a while for me to notice them at times XD

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Whenever I feel like it. I've yet to change mine but still, on other places its whenever I feel like it.

Years
    I usually change it when I change my avatar. That is not very often.
    I don't have good avatars, and I don't make good titles. XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    When I get bored, which is an undefined date~

Mine has been for almost 3 weeks... Im getting bored...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Whenever I change my signature and avatar. (Or just avatar, as I seem to be mismatching them far more often now.) I'm lazy, so I rarely change it. :\ Mines been what it is now for a few months. (Though I did change the colour of my title when I was promoted because the light orange I had clashed terribly with the red name and caused Steve temporary blindness. XD XD)

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I keep my usertitle for a while, it depends on if I get bored with it. "about:blank" is just an empty web page, so I've been using that for a while to just get the point across of empty thoughts... XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I rarely ever change my usertitle... Actually, I haven't changed it since I joined o.o

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Usually about a week,but ive had this one for like a month or two.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Until I get bored of it, or if I've got e great idea for a new one^^

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Depends on the theme. Or if it's a good one, it'll stay with all the themeys.

But my themes usually last a month or so, but this ones 2 months...(I've only had 3 themes. XD)

Back