• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Long Do You Play Your Game In A Single Session?

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
    Years
    So yesterday I was surprised that my time for yesterday's game play was 5 hours and 52 minutes. Nearly invested six hours in the morning towards continuing my Ultra Moon adventure from completing trails from both Kiawe and Mallow to earning both z-crystals and completing the grand trail on the second island and in between this time I had not one but three Pokemon evolve from Pichu to Pikachu, Smoochum to Jynx (which this evolution surprised me because I thought Jynx had no earlier or prior evolution and never expected for Smoochum to evolve into a Jynx), and Brionne evolving to Primarina. I became so invested in this awesome game I simply became lost in the passage of time. So for my fellow trainers, how long do you play Pokemon before ending a gaming session? An hour? Two hours? 47 seconds?

Years
    Every day so far, I've tried to play and wait until my New 2DS' battery hits two bars (which happens a little sooner since it's a 2DS) before I stop for the time being. And right now I have a little over 50 hours logged, so I'd say that I've logged an average of around four and a half hours a day to this point.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2018
    I've been bouncing between this game and Golf Story on the switch (excellent game BTW, really worth playing if you like fun). I'd like to play more, but work and the like keep getting in the way! I played for hours at a time when I got it, these days, maybe an hour here and there throughout the week.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    30 minutes in a single session, the game is kinda boring me but I don't mind boring stuff. I use sleep mode though, so my activity log might say otherwise.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    It all depends on my schedule for the day. On long work days I won't play at all, but on some of my days off, I've gotten in as much as 8 hours, divided between 2-3 play sessions.

Guest123123

When I get new games, I tend to play them endlessly (or until the system needs charging) until I finish them.

When playing through USUM, my sessions lasted until the battery needed to be charged, and sometimes even longer. I don't really like playing while the battery is charging as much because I have a limited area to move around in and I like to walk around while playing, but when invested in some parts of the game I continued to play while it was charging anyway.

Back