• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long do you think you'll stay with pokemon?

Do you think you will be a Pokemon fan forever?

• Heck yeah!

Votes: 109 88.6%
  • I'll sooner or later grow out of it...

Votes: 14 11.4%

• Total voters

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I've never grown out of it. I have always been into it since I was a child, but of course the people who go here are more than likely hardcore fans who will believe they will be into it forever and kinda... Fall out of it when they get bored of it. I mean, it's possible. The games could start sucking like the Sonic games did and fans might get tired of it. But for now, noooo. I love Pokemon, I would never want to drop it.

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    Seeing as I lost my interest in it multiple times and always managed to get back to it, I really don't think I will give up Pokémon anytime soon. Nevertheless, I am sure someday, even if I still enjoy Pokémon, I will have to drop it for more important and necessary matters, in real life.

Hiyappu_Storm

Aqua Monkey Storm!
    Years
    I will always be a fan of pokemon, whether it's popular or hated throughout the world. To me pokemon will be in my heart forever.

Pumpkin Fields

King of Carrot Flowers
    Years
    I've had a borderline obsessional interest in Pokemon for 12 years. It sparked creativity and imagination that made me into the person I am today. I can't imagine myself leaving the franchise any time soon. I think I'll have a soft spot for Pokemon for as long as I live.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    Pokemon has changed me in many ways such as my creativity and imagination. I will always be a fan. Even when I'm so old I won't even know who pikachu is XD.

Years
    Well I plan to like Pokémon forever. So far so good. I mean, I survived the "Pokémon isn't cool" phase that most kids go through, so I can't imagine not liking it any time soon. Unless it turns into post-Season-2 Digimon or something.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I did stop playing Pokémon a few times, but B&W seems to have sucked me back for good. I just hope the next generation, if any, will be as good.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Probably for the rest of my life in one form or another. It's kind of hard to forget something that not only dominated your childhood, but still manages to keep you entertained for another ten years. (:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Not anytime soon.
    If I ever lose interest or just drift away from it, it'll still remain as a fun and memorable part of my life.

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
    *LoL* "Heck Yeah"
    Whatever happens, I'll be with Pokémon 'til I die!

That's why, my friends call me 'PokéFreak!'

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Frankly if I haven't grown out of it by now I don't think I ever will. Pokémon always justs wins, no question. ^^

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    I'll always love them.
    Even if I started my journey in Pokémon Diamond, I still think it's great.
    There may be times that I may take a break from it. But quit on it? Never!

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
    Grow out of Pokemon? BAHAHA. That's funny. I doubt that's ever going to happen. I'll be sitting in the living room, playing the newest version with my kids in ten to twenty years. Because I will be the awesome parent: one of those old Pokemon fans all the kids born in the next couple of decades will hear of and wonder about in AWE.

Well, maybe that's a little over-board, but you get the idea. (:

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I have alread grown out of pokemon and I am only 10.

I only liked pokemon for 2 years.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I often have phases with Pokemon. I go on and off whenever it suits me. I will always deep down be a massive Pokemon fan no matter how much I grow up. I may stop watching it and maybe even playing the games but it will still be a part of my child-hood.

yeah me too i go through phases too with my emerald

i was thinking when i start High school id stop but i think i wont

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I shall be a fan forever.
    Cause I've put too much time into playing, memorizing and being on here to turn back now XD I enjoy all of the above so thats a plus.

Back