• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How long have you been playing Pokémon?

Years
    How long have you been playing Pokémon and what age did you start?

I'll start! I've only been playing for about 2ish months and i'm in my early 20s.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    I'm so glad to find people in the early 20s like me XD
    I been playing Pokemon since five/four years, when I found something called 'Gameboy advance emulator' Since there I played ALL pokemon games, I'm in love with the games XD
    You should play it, its very fun and entertaining ;)

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
    Years
    I've been playing since about 1998 or 1999 when I was about four or five... Sure I couldn't read.. and I didn't know how to save ... But it only took me another year to figure them both out XD.

Years
    Hmm...playing Pokemon? Uh...about nine or ten years. I was about seven or eight, and I'm 17 now. So...yeah.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Over 10 years now..

& I don't plan on stopping anytime real soon.

Pearl almost did it in for me (as far as the new gen goes), although Platinum is awesome.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I've been playing Pokemon since the anime phenomenon of ~'98. 11 years, and still going strong <3

To think where I'd be without Pokemon...ahhh, lol. I don't want to! :)

Years
    I know I started in 3rd grade, when I was about 8 or 9, which was back in '98 or '99 when the original games came out. I actually started with the cards, then moved on to the anime, and finally started playing the games.

In fact, I only figured out this year that the anime was based on the games, not the other way around. XD

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Well was 7 when i started and now i'm 17.. so it's been like.. 10 years yeah i hope i didn't count wrong xD ( am bath at numbers )

yeah 10 and i was never fed up making me a hell lot interested in it.

Back