• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many broken bones?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • How many bones have you broken? Which ones were they and how?

I haven't broken any bones yet. And I've done a lot of crazy things. I've only gotten sprains, not the same as broke bones. At least I think...

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    None yet, which is weird because I loved climbing in trees when I was a child xD.
    Just got a few times my left shoulder dislocated at skikamp. That hurted so much .__.

Um, I have only broke some of my toes. So my foot is like deformed, which freaks even me out. But since toes kinda go into you're foot one of the bones broken was like in my foot wich was like a BIG deal trying to set. And I couldn't walk on that foot for like a month. so yea.

Oh yea and It happened by getting my foot slammed in the car door. And I re-broke my pinky toe kicking what I thought was a mound of powder (ended up being a boulder of ice).

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've never had any fractures, I drink far too much milk for that to happen. :o
    I'd like to though, it'd make an interesting experience in life...

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • It is an interesting experience in life. I sprained my wrist climbing a tree in the woods. And on top of that, after I sprained it falling out of the tree, a branch cut it right where my fingers are. It was like a line on blood touching the tip of my finger.

A lot of kids at my school are double jointed and can dislocate their thumbs, hands, and shoulders. It grosses me out.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I haven't broken any bones in my life, but I'm sure it would be cool. I'm too careful though ^^;

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Hmm, no broken bones... Just sprained ankles, fractured knee cap and a 'dislocated' elbow XD
    Thanks to teh skateboard...

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
    Years
  • None! :P. The worst thing Ive done that has (parchally) had soemthing to do with my bone is when I was cuttign a package when I was 8 or 9 with my pocket knife and It sliped and I hit one of my fingers bones. Ick, just looking at it discusted me DX.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I have never broken any but have fractured one wrist 2 times and the other one once. I also sprained one but can't remember which one that was.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I on't think I have ever broken any bones… but maybe because my bones are fragile compared to the average 20 year old so I try to keep it safe.

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I have yet to break any bones, even though i have VERY badly sprained my wrist, but that's as close as i've gotten :D.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've never actually broken a bone in my life, however, I've had a hairline fracture on my left arm when I was four. I... jumped off a couch pretending to be Spiderman, swung off a lamp, and fell on my arm. What a way to break a bone. :'D

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I never actually broken a bone, despite three and a half years of full contact martial arts. Knock on wood. XD;
    I though I broke my foot when I was 8 and jumped off a fridge on to tile. Don't ask why, I really don't know. But it turned out it just hurt for a few minutes. :P

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
  • I've broken my arm once :/. It was the second day after we moved from a different state, we went to the playground around our house, there were these monkey bars that were small rings, I wanted to go on it, I fell, I broke my arm. I was six or seven, and it was summer, so I couldn't go swimming :[. Also, the day I got the cast off, I was to scared to wash my arm xD.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I've never broken any bones...yet. >> << Which is crazy, because I'm a sport-addict and been playing soccer all my life. I also seem to get into trouble quite often *remembers almost falling over the edge of a cliff at a ski lodge* Eheheh...

However, I did happen to sprain my ankle once, while playing kickball in gym class. The teacher laughed at me when I told her I think I sprained it. Some school system we got going on. <<;; Anyways, I went to the nurse and she told me I sprained it. She wrapped it up and I went back to class.

That night I went to go play basketball. xD They didn't have it that night though, I was better the next day, literally. o.O;;

-Neko

Back