• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many cards do you currently own??

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    I've got about 50 rare nice holofoil ones that I put in a binder. About 200 all together. From the 1st pack.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I own about 200-500 in my current deck, but in storage, I have about......3000-5000 depending how much are in the boxes or how much are in a binder

Years
    Right now, around 300 - 400.

Before I sold my other cards though (It was a time where I really had no interest, and I really needed the money) I had around 1500. I hate myself for selling my original cards, I had some nice stuff. :'(

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Right now, around 300 - 400.

Before I sold my other cards though (It was a time where I really had no interest, and I really needed the money) I had around 1500. I hate myself for selling my original cards, I had some nice stuff. :'(

were those cards first edition original???

Espy Psyche

General of Pokemon Defender
    Years
    I've got like 1000+, from Base Set to Neo, including one of the misprinted first edition holographic Zapdos cards from the Fossil set (the one that has the top left corner not holographic). Though how I managed to be unlucky enough to get duplicate holographics of stuff like Chansey, Zapdos, and Lugia I have no idea.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    after a long time of counting them up i got 4672 and i had 3 pokemon exes 16 holos 9 promos and an azumarill 116/115

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    I have 0 cards. No just joking. But seriously i have about 200. I stopped collecting as i became more interested in the Games than the cards.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Sure do. I stopped at Hoenn i think. After i got my Swampert and Tyranitar cards that is. I have a mint Weezing it's awesome

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I have one, a white star 1st ed "Here Comes Team Rocket!" in japanese. My once pride and joy, now occasional bragging rights (For situations such as this :P) I sold the rest, I just kept this one as my fave.

Back