• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How Many Episode DVDs/Videos do you Own?

How many episode DVDs/videos do you own?

• All of them thus far

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 30+

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • 15-29

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Less than 15

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • None

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
    Years
    I think I have a VHS of a few episodes from the 1st season that I got when I was younger. I don't remember which episodes, though.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I own all the chronicles (I hate them, so boring. I only like the Meowth one's. The whole thing is filled with dub music, hurruh...blah) Season 1 all boxes, Master Quest both boxes, Advanced all boxes and movie 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 (WHAT no short on my DVD!?) 7, 8 and 9. I'm not importing volumes, it takes too long for only 3 epideos per disc.

So I have...19 boxsets and movies.

I now have 20 because I got the Mystery Dungeon 2 DVD (unexpected) as a free gift at the Darkrai event!

Years
    It's my little sisters.

They have a LOT (But I could use it though.) They have around 23 VHS (Mixed Kanto,Johto, and Hoenn eps. and movie 3 including the banned Christmas Jynx ep. Which we bought a couple of weeks ago from a warehouse FOR 50 CENTS EACH!!! I COULDN"T BELIEVE IT! Totally brand new shrink-wrapped WITH THE OLD AD'S INSIDE! (LOL Pokemon Vitamins) including the old 3D card promos
    Also they have in DVD the Movies 1,8,9 and also the "10 DVD All-Stars Series" XD

Now I'm pushing for Movie 10...too bad no extras :P

But I am more of a PokeSpe and Pokemon game fan. My sisters are the ones who actually watches the episodes. But I do like the movies especially Pokemon 2000 (Movie 2) and The Rise of Darkrai (Movie 10)

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I have most of the movies, I don't know the exact number, but I've been recording them on video since the first one. XD I have, guessing, seven of the movies?

Looks like I have to dust off the ol' trunk and find out.

pokelantis

pokemon master all pokemon
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    um like i have lot i get every game somtimes but ovies i get on the 3 day or 2 day

Back